Is it possible to throw 2 punch simultaneous with maximum power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the martial artists or gym people out there.

You always see someone throw a single punch or a series of punches but never 2 punches simultaneously?

Can you throw 2 punches simultaneously and with maximum power (same power if a single punch was thrown).

Imagine in a confronting situation if someone threw two punches simultaneous. Wouldnt it stun you?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You always see someone throw a single punch or a series of punches but never 2 punches simultaneously?

Can you throw 2 punches simultaneously and with maximum power (same power if a single punch was thrown).

Imagine in a confronting situation if someone threw two punches simultaneous. Wouldnt it stun you?
I saw it done once in an old batman episode

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think so you lose too much power it's like trying to kick 2 soccer balls with both feet at the same time

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Power is generally derived from a movement of the hips, throwing a ball, a punch, swinging a bat, kicking a ball power is all generated by moving your hips in the direction if the target.

Throwing 2 punches is counter productive, as while the hips move forward for one hand, they move away for the other

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You might be able to but by throwing both fists at the same time you have no guard.
If your opponent knows how to throw a good punch, you're gone anyway.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who needs fists when you can headbutt.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Power is generally derived from a movement of the hips, throwing a ball, a punch, swinging a bat, kicking a ball power is all generated by moving your hips in the direction if the target.

Throwing 2 punches is counter productive, as while the hips move forward for one hand, they move away for the other
I never knew that old Shakira song was about pinching people. I think I like it more now :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Thats true of normal people Ecca. You even help generate power through the extension of the calf muscles of the back foot. But I guess if you don't rent and you own a really good TV it's possible to defy the physical limitations of everyday people. Take for example the OP. Most people aren't able to stick their head up their ass or use crap as a substitute for grey matter. But Blue Boost succeeds quite well on both counts. So for him it might be entirely possible to generate power by throwing two punches simultaneously.

Blue Boost, I'm only a lesser person who rents. But being inferior like I am I thought I'd help you out with this since clearly you will need to defend your home from us renters at some stage. I had a think about how it might be possible to maximize the punching power with both fists at once. You'd need to climb onto the roof of the home you own, jump off head first and begin throwing the punches when your head was around one foot from the ground. After you try this let us know how well it works.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
1st you should start by seeing if you can use 2 brain cells together..at the same.. at ful power

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a secret..

Try pushing a person with both palms simultaneously.. you generate more push than if push with one arm.

Or bench press, it seems both arms can generate torque at the same time, more than double if one arm only tried to bench.

So it is sort of possible isnt it?

Have i unlocked a major offensive striking manouvre not yet employed by any martial artist? Not even steven seagul?

I could strike the face and torso simultaneous with maximum power

Status
Not open for further replies.