Why is McDonalds using a retarded richard branson lookalike in their summer ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you truly know the Riverina, I have a question to test you:

What is the famous tomato sauce made just outside Griffith?
I think we have discussed this over the years. mrs oldbucks pantry berrima $8.20 a bottle of sauce but worth every cent

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we have discussed this over the years. mrs oldbucks pantry berrima $8.20 a bottle of sauce but worth every cent
Picked up this bad boy from the Leeton IGA last week, less than 60km from the, er, source.

Almost $10 for 2l, which makes it double the price of anything else on the market. But worth it (plus it will last a few months at my place until my parents visit and bring the next one).

20180101_144607.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seeing my parents in the Riverina over Xmas reminded me of how many ads they get for agricultural equipment.
I love it.
No toy ads or fast food ads, so the kids don't bother me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Picked up this bad boy from the Leeton IGA last week, less than 60km from the, er, source.

Almost $10 for 2l, which makes it double the price of anything else on the market. But worth it (plus it will last a few months at my place until my parents visit and bring the next one).

View attachment 4590
Found these at Costco at Marsden Park the other day. It's amazing. You go to Costco in Marsden Park and a majority of the stuff is Americanised. Large servings like this. 3 sugar sections. Makes the Costco stores in Sydney look Australian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a black hole.
I live in helensburgh. fucken 35 mins from the city. No TV coverage ??
Helensburgh is a great area but kinda useless for anyone who doesn't want to work on a nuclear reactor.

The Mrs wants to move up to the Central Coast which is even worse now days. 2 hours from Sydney in morning traffic, there's very little work up there, and the house prices are almost up to Sydney level.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A mate of mine has the same issue, in Thornleigh.
I'm not far from Thornleigh. It's alright now days except for the Pacific Hwy. Bloody trucks flood that Hwy. On the plus side they have the super Maccas. Any new burger that comes out in Australia is tested at Thornleigh Maccas first.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not far from Thornleigh. It's alright now days except for the Pacific Hwy. Bloody trucks flood that Hwy. On the plus side they have the super Maccas. Any new burger that comes out in Australia is tested at Thornleigh Maccas first.
That's cause the head office for maccas Australia is across the road

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you truly know the Riverina, I have a question to test you: What is the famous tomato sauce made just outside Griffith?
Wife would have known... noticed Knights stock it... they stock everything these days :grinning:

Her grandfather has family/friends around Leeton/Yanco and general area. Knows quite a few people around there..

@Hacky McAxe I was near there the other day .. @ the JB Hifi and Good Guys buying shit... oh and the Lindt Cafe... if you didn't stop off there when in the area you totally missed out.

That's quite a journey from Thornleigh area into the heart of MrInvisible country.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Helensburgh is a great area but kinda useless for anyone who doesn't want to work on a nuclear reactor.

The Mrs wants to move up to the Central Coast which is even worse now days. 2 hours from Sydney in morning traffic, there's very little work up there, and the house prices are almost up to Sydney level.
Yep buts we gots the laid back life style here mofo lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Found these at Costco at Marsden Park the other day. It's amazing. You go to Costco in Marsden Park and a majority of the stuff is Americanised. Large servings like this. 3 sugar sections. Makes the Costco stores in Sydney look Australian.

I love my Tabasco but fucking 4ltrs of it ????

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Her grandfather has family/friends around Leeton/Yanco and general area. Knows quite a few people around there.
My mother grew up on a farm in Corbie Hill (as did my grandmother). I was born and raised in Leeton. Chances are her family knows mine. It's a pretty small place.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love my Tabasco but fucking 4ltrs of it ????
The Mrs tried to convince me to buy it. I pointed out to her that it usually takes me a year to use a 300ml bottle of it. There's no way in hell I need 4 litres of it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm more concerned on the condition of ones arsehole after eating that much tabasco sauce.
I have to be honest. The moment I saw it the only thing that popped in my head was "if I add about 700ml of vodka to that, could I skull it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.