Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
HNY to everyone. Here' to hoping for a premiership in 2018.

Here is my dilemma: I'm comfy on my couch and a little buggered after driving around 800km today, but feel I should at least go to the bottlo for a six pack. You know, because it's new years eve and of course I have told myself I will cut back on beer in 2018...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Here is my dilemma: I'm comfy on my couch and a little buggered after driving around 800km today, but feel I should at least go to the bottlo for a six pack. You know, because it's new years eve and of course I have told myself I will cut back on beer in 2018...
Happy New Year my man..and Happy New Year to all the fantastic people on the Kennel..such quality people..we come here as fans of the Bulldogs..but we stay because of the great people we meet!

Ps @CroydonDog send your wife..I know she’s pregnant..but heck she’s already eating for two..so she’d have some extra energy!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just checked the Chinese zodiac
2018 is the year of the Dog !
So we have 1/3rd of the world behind us, and if we can get the Indians on side we should piss it in

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Happy NY mate and everyone else reading. You have already cracked open that six pack right?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Received a few invites to rather large house parties with good views of the fireworks. Realised they would all take over an hour to reach via public transport (roads in are closed for cars)

Decided that I'm old and lazy. Drinking vodka on the couch while the Mrs watches Jerry Springer on YouTube.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also smoking a beef brisket on the barby 'cause why the heck not.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I drove 6 hours today
I feel ya
I'm chilling back having a few
Doubt I'll make midnight
Have a great night

Happy new year to all my kennel buddies

@Zee
I'm not going to have a single argument with you in 2018
Lol

Love you all

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I drove 6 hours today
I feel ya
I'm chilling back having a few
Doubt I'll make midnight
Have a great night

Happy new year to all my kennel buddies

@Zee
I'm not going to have a single argument with you in 2018
Lol

Love you all
How many threads / posts have been about our Indian, I recon it would be several thousand

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if he is pissing it up tonight ?
Zee, how are you spending the night

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well loved, I recon he has made love 1000s of times and occasionally involves others
Indians dont make love they fuck like rabbits then go home and jerk off about the root they had which makes them more hornier then go out and root again.
This is why theres a lot of them

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Indians dont make love they fuck like rabbits then go home and jerk off about the root they had which makes them more hornier then go out and root again.
There are about 1.3 billion reasons why you speak the truth :laughing:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
I think I know what it is
Their wives say yes more often than ours lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm at my cousins penthouse at Breakfast point, lebbo Barbie on the balcony, can't eat but smashing tequila.

HNY everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.