Brenko Lee to Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
it might just be my thought but why arnt we making a play for c walker instead of cogger as walker is a freak can play multiple positions 6/8 fullback and if we did have a injury out wide it would be an easy fix to push mbye out walker to the back and play 1 of our 5 halves we have on the books
Walker is under contract for next year. He will be 30 when he is available and he is asking over $500k. Cogger is 20, considered a very good up and comer and would come for closer to $250k and there is a good chance he will get released for next season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it might just be my thought but why arnt we making a play for c walker instead of cogger as walker is a freak can play multiple positions 6/8 fullback and if we did have a injury out wide it would be an easy fix to push mbye out walker to the back and play 1 of our 5 halves we have on the books
- cheaper
- younger
- better chance of being released
- previous experience with Pay

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rate Kane Elgey. Hes a halfback but wont get to wear the 7 jersey with Ash Taylor around

Last edited:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate Kane Elgey. Hes a halfback but get to wear the 7 jersey with Ash Taylor around
I did but gee he went off the boil last season. I know he was busted early but he really didn't do anything for the Titans in 17.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can play prop?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh, one of the worst defence backs i have seen for some time.
I don’t understand how des had him in the team when our games were built on defence. Thing with defence if you have one shit **** like brenko that always had a surprised Neanderthal look on his face when he’d fuck up, then the defence is broken. I would have thought des new that detail. He should watch 300. Even ***** 200bc I think (Spartans) new you can’t have a single weak point in the defence or you’re fucked. I guess evolution is a myth.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t understand how des had him in the team when our games were built on defence. Thing with defence if you have one shit **** like brenko that always had a surprised Neanderthal look on his face when he’d fuck up, then the defence is broken. I would have thought des new that detail. He should watch 300. Even ***** 200bc I think (Spartans) new you can’t have a single weak point in the defence or you’re fucked. I guess evolution is a myth.
Des did know his defence was shit that’s why he sat him in reserve grade for more then half the year but when we couldn’t score points for the entire time he did t play he had to bring him back either way he is not what we need hoppa will do a great job in the centres

Status
Not open for further replies.