Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh he will improve us, but we still need a more capable defensive midfielder to sit at the base of our midfield if we want to win anything imo, not linked to one though.

We're currently linked to Goretzka and Milinkovic Savic, be fucking stoked to get either, Goretzka on a pre contract would be a crazy deal if we pulled it off. Both big units that are great on the ball and will run all day, huge upgrade on Can. Also still linked to Lemar, i guess he would be a straight swap if Phil leaves (please don't leave).

Also linked to Laporte, Gimenez and Manuel Akanji. Don't really know much about the first 2 as i rarely see them play and know absolutely nothing about the last bloke. From what i hear Laporte and Gimenez would be upgrades on Matip? Either way i'm happy to have more defenders.
Dortmund have been trying to buy Akanji who is a CB at Basel but just stopped negotiations because Basel wanted 30 million pounds. Good player. Aymeric Laporte is a beast of a CB. Would love him!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dortmund have been trying to buy Akanji who is a CB at Basel but just stopped negotiations because Basel wanted 30 million pounds. Good player. Aymeric Laporte is a beast of a CB. Would love him!
Well if we can add one of them to what we have now then that will be great and give us some real quality and depth that we have been missing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well if we can add one of them to what we have now then that will be great and give us some real quality and depth that we have been missing.
Both are better than Lovren and Klavan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Both are better than Lovren and Klavan
For sure. Klavan has been pretty good for us though tbf, hopefully he drops down to 4/5th choice if we do make another signing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now we have the standard Salah miss ffs. I'm too tired for this shit lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another goal blown ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Salah should have fucking 3!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Klopp drops AR for Moreno I will lose my shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nike site advertising Coutinhos Barca jersey with free personalisation ahead of his January move... fuck.

I hope somone absolutely fucked up, would be crazy to swll him now in our current positionm

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nike site advertising Coutinhos Barca jersey with free personalisation ahead of his January move... fuck.

I hope somone absolutely fucked up, would be crazy to swll him now in our current positionm
Hmmmmmm

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

How can a company like Nike fuck up so badly haha.
Looks to me like it’s finally done

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How can a company like Nike fuck up so badly haha.
Looks to me like it’s finally done
Massive fuck up by the club if true. Coutinho is performing extremely well, we have to nail down a top 4 spot and we have a CL run to finish, it's absolutely crazy to sell him considering the state of our midfield. It just can't be true :sob:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not that bothered who starts, they're both performing at similar levels.
Nowhere near close. AR has been way better than Moreno defensively.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nowhere near close. AR has been way better than Moreno defensively.
Moreno hasn't been anywhere near as bad apart from his howler and the chelsea game, he cops a bad rap despite him beinf much better this season. Robertson left plenty of space in behind this game from him carelessly charging forward. They are at a similar level.