The Consolidated Cricket Thread

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ those who wrote the game off a draw after only 2 days.
Guilty as charged.

Unless weather intervenes its going to be 5-0 easy. The Poms have had their hearts ripped out and its going to take a miracle to avoid a whitewash.

I said from day one the Aus bowlers would be the difference and it is (Steve Smith the exception). England have no answer to the pace barrage and their own bowling has been shit and thats a compliment.

Really happy for Tim Paine, to think the guy was going to give the game away a couple of months ago - I remember when he debuted he was earmarked as the next captain after Micheal Bingle.

He just has that professional, competent edge that has been missing since Haddin retired.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I hear Bill Fucking Lawry tell us there are 90000 people at the MCG again....

Klemmernator

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well done to Cook on his 100.

Easily the most likeable bloke on the English team.

Very rarely complains about anything & just gets on with the cricket.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tremendous knock so far from cook, i was really expecting an innings like this from him at Adelaide or at the waca, i'm glad he left it too late :grinning:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez warner really knows how to throw away a very promising innings with an utterly ridiculous shot.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome work from smith yet again, what a stinker of a pitch though.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No it wasn't. England were a real threat to win every game.
pakis had more chance to win a game that series than England ever did

from memory they needed 150 odd runs to make in one innings to win and the collapsed or may be it was to bat out one session with plenty wickets in hand to draw and they ended up losing that game.

England cant even bowl aussies out, atleast pakis did in couple of games.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
pakis had more chance to win a game that series than England ever did

from memory they needed 150 odd runs to make in one innings to win and the collapsed or may be it was to bat out one session with plenty wickets in hand to draw and they ended up losing that game.

England cant even bowl aussies out, atleast pakis did in couple of games.
I told you Zee was a Paki !

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told you Zee was a Paki !
you got me you basturd!

but by the same logic sometimes I am kiwi, saffas, srilankan, Bengali and some time a pom...depends who I am defending that day.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Steve smith is ridiculous, no wonder his rated best bat in the world! Absolute beast, to bat like he did yesty and today to drag out a draw with extreme patience was unbelievable! Warnern marsh did their parts also, hats off to them

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Steve smith is ridiculous, no wonder his rated best bat in the world! Absolute beast, to bat like he did yesty and today to drag out a draw with extreme patience was unbelievable! Warnern marsh did their parts also, hats off to them

yep Smith is a freak, absolutely no technique what so ever yet he is the best batsman in the world.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
yep Smith is a freak, absolutely no technique what so ever yet he is the best batsman in the world.
People used to say a certain west indies batsman by the name of brian lara had a very strange and unorthodox technique too :smirk:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tuned on the tele to watch the Sydney test. Not starting until tomorrow. WTF?