NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Yeh I agree. They have lacked a big for a long long time. Bogus would have been a great pick up with his defence and his passing. But he lasted 60 seconds unfortunately. Deandre is a richmans TT. but the only thing with double t is he is a Paul rich client.... don’t know if Lebron will ship him out. Would be a decent upgrade with a 10 point 10 rebound rim protector. Doubt warriors score 44 points in the paint with Jordan at centre the other night.

Boogie is next level. He is a superstar. He is a scoring force and can spread the floor, rebound, he can put the ball on the pine too. He can do some rim protection too but that’s not what you get him for. But I don’t know if lebron would want him in the team or if it’s worth the risk to ship out assets to get him as he is a free agent soon.
Marc Gasol is almost a poor mans Boogie from the offensive end... I think either way, Cavs have to figure out how they can work a line up to force Warriors hand and keep a big on the floor, that's their only chance.

Speaking of Bigs, I am starting to feel like OKC are the only team that can genuinely challenge Warriors. Not because of Russ, PG or Melo - but because of Adams. Dude is so good from offensive end these days and he can't even shoot. Has a good hook shot, his offensive boards are unbelievable and just finishes around the cup with the best of them. You can't put Green or KD on him if you are the Warriors, you need Mcgee or Zaza and that is advantage to OKC. Adams is also comfortable coming out and guarding on the perimeter. Also Roberson is so versatile, he can literally guard 1 through 5 when Warriors play small. I think OKC are missing one more genuine scorer off the bench, maybe you can get that from Patterson or Felton - but man, the thought of them when they get clique is scary.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha king flop Harden just got out flopped by God mode flopper smart to win the game.

Malla

Reaction score
Aaron Gordon should be the most improved player of the year.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a sad end to an exciting game lol NBA in a nut shell these days lol
Exactly the game is horrible with all the flopping. Foul after foul =yawn fest BUT when it happens to Harden I have no problem lol. The guy gets call after call from flopping.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the rules dont apply to KD btw, he should have been ejected in the 1st quarter for a 2nd technical foul

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the rules dont apply to KD btw, he should have been ejected in the 1st quarter for a 2nd technical foul
Lucky he didn't tbh because then we wouldn't have seen him own LBJ AGAIN in the forth.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another thing you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win is hope their best player gets ejected lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Another thing you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win is hope their best player gets ejected lol
i would have won $4,500 if the cavs won that game and another result happened though, i want justice

also it helps when the refs dont think they have helped enough and then dont call obvious fouls in crunch time, again the rules dont apply to KD

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i would have won $4,500 if the cavs won that game and another result happened though, i want justice

also it helps when the refs dont think they have helped enough and then dont call obvious fouls in crunch time, again the rules dont apply to KD
Please lol. Yeah its not like LBJ hasn't got any calls go his way in his career. Were you jumping up and down last year when RJ tripped KD? Lol um no you were to busy calling him a choker hahaha.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Please lol. Yeah its not like LBJ hasn't got any calls go his way in his career. We're you jumping up and down last year when RJ tripped KD? Lol um no you were to busy calling him a choker hahaha.
i was jumping up and down because the cavs won that game and the warriors choked

btw you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win the title is if opponents get injured or you make their best player get injured

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
durant choked again 2/9 in the 4th quarter lol and tripping himself up on the final play, 1 playoff intensity match and 1 choke

curry was limited again, maybe his injury is back ffs

all a western conference team needs to do is play hard and stay within striking distance to put the pressure on and the warriors can beat themselves
Lol tripping himself. Choke lmao.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i was jumping up and down because the cavs won that game and the warriors choked

btw you know your team is fucked when the only way you can win the title is if opponents get injured or you make their best player get injured

Your hatred for that team is embarrassing lol. I cant wait until they win AGAIN hahaha. Or I suppose you think IT will push the Lavs over the top hahaha

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
maybe he took a dive because he knew he was in trouble

this guy made up fake accounts to defend himself on social media so he is capable of that
Yeah maybe lol. I don't know but he damaged the cavs so much they went and lost to the Kings lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah maybe lol. I don't know but he damaged the cavs so much they went and lost to the Kings lol.
this is still the pre season exhibition basketball, i dont know why you are getting excited about this for lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i really liked how the cavs played the warriors in that game, that was slow paced and deliberate

hopefully they have learned from the finals when they tried to stand toe to toe with them and push the pace, that was a crazy bad decision from an idiot coach because you are basically giving them more chances to shoot and kill you off

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this is still the pre season exhibition basketball, i dont know why you are getting excited about this for lol
Lol you think they can still win? Lmao. Oh that's right you thought the Clapper and Utah could beat them last year hahaha