Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs predicted Round 1 line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Frawley will be 7 and Foran 6 lets get behind them and hopefully they build a gun combo and kill it.

Wait!! Seems like you don't want brown or cleeland given a shot.

Why?

Frawley didn't show any promise for him to get first crack ahead of those guys

Trials will be I treating if they all get a crack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
According to you Brown is average Frawley is also average. So put your money where mouth is and tell me who partners Foran with the roster we have?
They're both reserve graders with no real outstanding qualities, average at best. Frawley is probably my last choice, he's terrible. Like i said, our ISP side was BETTER WITHOUT HIM, both Lewis and Cleeland outperformed him.

I don't know who i'd pick, it's a very average lot to pick from with none of them holding any real potential to excel. Lewis probably has the most potential but i doubt he's ready. Whoever performs and combines better in the offseason with Foran is my pick.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Why?

Na he massively talked up Brown a fee weeks back because of one game in a Pacific test lol. Now he's onto Frawley because Lichaa mentioned him in an interview.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na he massively talked up Brown a fee weeks back because of one game in a Pacific test lol. Now he's onto Frawley because Lichaa mentioned him in an interview.
And you keep sitting on the fence lol. Are you too scared to say who our best option is or something? Since your the expert how knows everything about every player. But you never come up with a solution and never back any of our players.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why?

Im willing to give any of our players a go including Cleeland and Brown. But if we are discussing who our best option is I think it would be Frawley. Out of them 3 I think Frawley has the best kicking game and organizational skills.

Cleeland has good footwork and speed but lacks a kicking game and nrl experience. While Brown can goal kick decent kicking and running game can also defend. But I don't think his a smart footballer.

Out of our 3 options I think Frawley will manage a game alot better his kicking game is also superior to the other 2. Im guessing whoever partners Foran will do the bulk of the kicking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And you keep sitting on the fence lol. Are you too scared to say who our best option is or something? Since your the expert how knows everything about every player. But you never come up with a solution and never back any of our players.
Read my other post.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I did read it thats why I said you keep sitting on the fence; like a scared little boy.
Scared little boy? Haha turn it up. I don't know who should play there and there's nothing wrong with that considering how average our options are. Better than changing my mind from week to week and claiming players are far better than they actually are :tearsofjoy:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scared little boy? Haha turn it up. I don't know who should play there and there's nothing wrong with that considering how average our options are. Better than changing my mind from week to week and claiming players are far better than they actually are :tearsofjoy:
Im just geeing you up dude lol. Either way Foran as a mentor will help all other havles.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First point brown said he was recruited to play in the halves

2nd point how on earth did you put Holland anywhere near our starting line up? Please man I don't understand how he gets anywhere near first grade.

3. I think if mybe doesn't work at fullback and fingers crossed he does then he must play at 6 outside Foran
1. Brown was signed by Hasler to replace Leicher at 9
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/29970a2bf0224919edf17a8ee48ccffd
With a new coach things may have changed. By what has not changed is Leicher's poor service from dummy half, thats why i think he is best suited to impact role off the bench.

2. Any of my /// options are not 1st choice. But note our depth in that position. You cant win a comp without having to cover injuries.

3. Either or, they will be more likly to play left and right halves over inside and outside.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im willing to give any of our players a go including Cleeland and Brown. But if we are discussing who our best option is I think it would be Frawley. Out of them 3 I think Frawley has the best kicking game and organizational skills.

Cleeland has good footwork and speed but lacks a kicking game and nrl experience. While Brown can goal kick decent kicking and running game can also defend. But I don't think his a smart footballer.

Out of our 3 options I think Frawley will manage a game alot better his kicking game is also superior to the other 2. Im guessing whoever partners Foran will do the bulk of the kicking.

Lacks nrl experience? Lol how much more experience does Frawley have?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/29970a2bf0224919edf17a8ee48ccffd
With a new coach things may have changed. By what has not changed is Leicher's poor service from dummy half, thats why i think he is best suited to impact role off the bench.

2. Any of my /// options are not 1st choice. But note our depth in that position. You cant win a comp without having to cover injuries.

3. Either or, they will be more likly to play left and right halves over inside and outside.

Brown said when he signed he signed to play in the halves..

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't care how many phones he microwaves if he can play footy then he should be in the side. That said, it does seem like Frawley will get the first shot and maybe that is because Pay does know how good a player he is from his Canberra days. He took a bad head knock a couple of years ago and maybe he is just starting to get himself back into shape to play the way Pay knows he can. Or, maybe its all rubbish and we are going after Cogger. Gotta love the off season.....

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/92a34edf9d2a9e0a15bef3e0cd4b73ec

To me that sounds like a player that has come to replace renoylds.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your info is from some reporter with know source or facts.

My info was straight from the horses mouth.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First point brown said he was recruited to play in the halves

2nd point how on earth did you put Holland anywhere near our starting line up? Please man I don't understand how he gets anywhere near first grade.

3. I think if mybe doesn't work at fullback and fingers crossed he does then he must play at 6 outside Foran

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/92a34edf9d2a9e0a15bef3e0cd4b73ec

To me that sounds like a player that has come to replace renoylds.
Reynolds left because we got Foran.

The heading of that article says it all: Brown wants to play in the halves. But at the time he was bought in to play 9 as reported in the media "Market Watch can reveal Brown has been brought to the club as a No.9 and back up 6"

Think only reason Brown is being considered as a half is because of our lack of options. Pay's pursuits to bring in new talent says it all about how highly he rates our current options. All our halves excluding Foran are back up options that would be lucky to make it as a 2nd choice back up on any other NRL roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.