Merry Christmas Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Although I am an atheist.. I still see the 25th of December as an extremely important and significant day in the calendar.. Because it celebrates the birth of a remarkable person..Jesus..A person who preached peace and understanding..a message that is as relevant today..as it was in his time..probably more so today with the current global political climate..

So with this in mind..Christmas to me is..yes a day to enjoy with the family and friends..but it’s also a day to reflect on Jesus and his teachings of love and acceptance..

As I’ve stated many times..you may not believe Jesus was the son of God..but his message is definitely worth believing in..

Merry Christmas everyone!!
That is the best explanation I've heard about celebrating Christmas especially from an atheists pov.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is the best explanation I've heard about celebrating Christmas especially from an atheists pov.
Well Wolfy the whole reason for Christmas is to acknowledge and celebrate the birth of Christ..regardless if it is the actual date of his birth or not.. The whole point of the day is this event..nothing else..

I think it’s insulting to try and ignore it..it really is..because that’s what the day is about..and should be the primary focus..In saying that..it doesn’t mean people of all beliefs can’t enjoy or participate in the day..they just need to respect and recognise the primary reason for the day..the birth of Jesus..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry Christmas @TANK 2.0. I bought you a present:

It's a pacemaker for your giant heart.
To the rest of my kennel family, enjoy the holidays, spend time with your family, don't raise your voice, and tell those fortunate enough to be loved by you that they are.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Sorry I'm a little belated, but I had to digest 3 Lebanese bbqs in the space of 24 hours. @TANK 2.0 It's not as fun as it sounds. Now comes the audacious part of working it all off

I hope everyone here had fun with their family and friends, and keeping in mind those who do not enjoy this important time of year for various reasons, may God bless and pardon them as well.

I must say, I absolutely enjoyed the cool, overcast weather this year, it's the best when working on a barbecue, let me tell you.

@Mr 95% hit the nail square on the head with his reasons for celebrating Christmas from a non-Christians point of view, my hat goes off to you sir.

@Mr Invisible As for me, my niece loved the snow cabin Lego set it got her. The first thing she noticed was the husky, which was the primary reason I got it for her.

@Wolfmother I wrote the exact same thing on Facebook yesterday, Happy Birthday Jesus.

Now it's time to settle down and lay off the grid for a while then do it all again on January 1.

Peace out.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

To the rest of my kennel family, enjoy the holidays, spend time with your family, don't raise your voice, and tell those fortunate enough to be loved by you that they are.
That's perfect bro! I can put it where my gut used to be lol

Plus I can charge everyone's electronics lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Sorry I'm a little belated, but I had to digest 3 Lebanese bbqs in the space of 24 hours.
haha that's awesome news. That Lego set was pretty awesome/cutesy.

That said.. 3 bbqs in 24hours ...
I don't envy your toilet mate..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
haha that's awesome news. That Lego set was pretty awesome/cutesy.

That said.. 3 bbqs in 24hours ...
I don't envy your toilet mate..
LMFAO. I know mate, I'm not sure I do either. I'll admit the third BBQ consisted of a lot more liquid intake than solid.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's a Mitzy

Status
Not open for further replies.