Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe danny f
Perhaps tualau looked a big man.

Hard to say who is big and solid and who is carrying some fat. Both those lads are big men though, wouldn’t even attempt to tackle
Those two just fucking uppercuts and hooks lol

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps tualau looked a big man.

Hard to say who is big and solid and who is carrying some fat. Both those lads are big men though, wouldn’t even attempt to tackle
Those two just fucking uppercuts and hooks lol
From looking at and talking to most of them at the training day, there wasn't one of them carrying any weight at all. I was amazed. Young Okunbar looked a little soft last time I saw him but he was ripped this time. Francis looks like a tank. There was another young bloke there that looked a bit like Francis I don't know who he was, maybe that new kid from the Warriors but he looked pretty good as well. Even Lichaa looked pretty fit to me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My view of a modern day FB is a 5/8th that can catch kicks.
If were lucky Mbye could be the games next Coote... If were not many will be heartbroken and i'll be right when I say Mbye should stay at 6 next to Foran and we should chase RTS
hard.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From looking at and talking to most of them at the training day, there wasn't one of them carrying any weight at all. I was amazed. Young Okunbar looked a little soft last time I saw him but he was ripped this time. Francis looks like a tank. There was another young bloke there that looked a bit like Francis I don't know who he was, maybe that new kid from the Warriors but he looked pretty good as well. Even Lichaa looked pretty fit to me.
Yeah Ofahiki Ogden looks like a beast.

On the left:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcbdJgKly98/

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If were lucky Mbye could be the games next Coote... If were not many will be heartbroken and i'll be right when I say Mbye should stay at 6 next to Foran and we should chase RTS
hard.

Nothing wrong with that, mbye would be a great 5/8 if he can't catch bombs

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has insane pace and a great pass, while his defense isn't amazing its arguably the same or better then Barbas was so it shouldn't be a massive problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.