Lees gone who’s coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should keep Mbye in halves and chase RTS Harrrrdddd with everything we got. If not him another class FB.
Why would you even consider Mbye as a half. Hes been there for a while now and has failed every time.
His big asset is his running game. I would prefer him as a centre. Hoping he goes OK as FB though.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would you even consider Mbye as a half. Hes been there for a while now and has failed every time.
His big asset is his running game. I would prefer him as a centre. Hoping he goes OK as FB though.
If you get a chance go watch Mbye playing the right edge in Reynolds position in the last three games.. Without a doubt his the best 5/8 at the club and would think him and Foran are our best options in the halves. The fact we are ripping the best 5/8 at the club to TRIAL him at FB is backwards step in my opinion.

Mbye
??
Foran
Lichaa

Or

RTS
Mbye
Foran
Lichaa

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence is average and has feet for hands ,still a long way off in my opinion
He's only just going on 20. Everyone's defence is ordinary in the 20's. He's fulltime with the FG squad now and looks super fit. If they are working on their skills etc I'm sure tackling technique will get a workout. What he does have is an ability to find a hole and the speed to do something about it. He has the potential to be an absolute gun if he tidies up in his deficient areas.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's only just going on 20. Everyone's defence is ordinary in the 20's. He's fulltime with the FG squad now and looks super fit. If they are working on their skills etc I'm sure tackling technique will get a workout. What he does have is an ability to find a hole and the speed to do something about it. He has the potential to be an absolute gun if he tidies up in his deficient areas.
He might get a run but he is injury prone and throwing him in early may derail his future.... 2019 if anything.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is why Anderson & Cerruto were signed. Also the club does rate Morgan Harper.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree he has potential but hence my point he aint ready yet,he needs a season in 2nds to see where hes at first

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

To be fair he only ever played halfback. He would be a great 5/8 and if it's the same how come I never seen that dud renoylds play halfback?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree he has potential but hence my point he aint ready yet,he needs a season in 2nds to see where hes at first
In an ideal world but other clubs don't seem to have a problem blooding young players early. That was part of our problem - we had no-one knocking on the door because no-one was given a chance to show something. If we had Mitchell he would still be in the 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.