MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY A HEALTHY 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all the Staff, owners, members and all our casual visitors, I sincerely hope you all have a safe holiday period and thank you to all for the tremendous entertainment you have provided not only to myself but to all who have participated on this forum throughout 2017 and I look forward to a much better performance from our beloved Bulldogs in 2018.
"Go hard the Mighty Bulldogs"!!!:blush:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and yours brother.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all the Staff, owners, members and all our casual visitors, I sincerely hope you all have a safe holiday period and thank you to all for the tremendous entertainment you have provided not only to myself but to all who have participated on this forum throughout 2017 and I look forward to a much better performance from our beloved Bulldogs in 2018.
Merry Christmas all.

ps. Why did you change your profile pic Qld dog.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hoping santa drops a premiership title voucher 2018 under the belmore Christmas tree....

Seasons greetings to all

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Merry Christmas all.

Moderators removed it because of issues at upsetting some sponsors advertising on this Forum plus there were other complaints from some who resented my Avatar because they had to remove theirs etc etc however, in saying that I do understand why, its the way things are these days.:(

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Q-dog, Merry Christmas Kennelers. Have a very happy and healthy 2018!!! May it bring us all a Dogs Premiership :smiley:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Moderators removed it because of issues at upsetting some sponsors advertising on this Forum plus there were other complaints from some who resented my Avatar because they had to remove theirs etc etc however, in saying that I do understand why, its the way things are these days.:(
Booooooooooo bring back dat ass!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Qld-Dog!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to wish every person who has posted on the Bulldog kennel a very merry Xmas. I know that sometimes the banter can get a little heated but how boring would it be if we agreed all the time. I have stated that the Bulldog forum is the most entertaining. I am a Roosters fan and I admit I do at times stir the pot, and as a result I’ve coped a bit of abuse.
I look forward to continuing the interaction with you guys in 2018.
Stay safe and God Bless .

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Kennelers

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love it.
Named my first born after that champion.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d like to wish every person who has posted on the Bulldog kennel a very merry Xmas. I know that sometimes the banter can get a little heated but how boring would it be if we agreed all the time. I have stated that the Bulldog forum is the most entertaining. I am a Roosters fan and I admit I do at times stir the pot, and as a result I’ve coped a bit of abuse.
I look forward to continuing the interaction with you guys in 2018.
Stay safe and God Bless .
You'd be alright if you weren't a roosters supporter......
But you are, so fuck you !

Merry Christmas bro.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the Bulldogs and supporters, should have a great 2018, things are looking shit hot.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all the fellow Bulldogs supporters.
Hope you all have a great break and drive safe.

Go the Dogs!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My words exactly
Happy Christmas to all

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all. Stay safe and keep well.

Doggies 2018!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.