Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He left for personal reasons. I don't think there was ever a plan to replace him.
His personal reasons could include personally not wanting to spend next year in the reggies. He could have been playing fg if any of mozzes, montoya, hopoate, mbye get injured or suspended though. He was still a depth player for us due to his bad defence. He could attack good though.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He left for personal reasons. I don't think there was ever a plan to replace him.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a club release a player and say ‘your attack was decent but you were a turnstile in defence’. ‘Left for family reasons’ is a bit more PC.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve heard the dogs have made a play for Abbas Miski.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly. Would have been a backup he saw an opportunity at first grade and took it. Wouldn’t move the cap too much. If anything we can pick up another back up or restructure some contracts to make a play for a few key players next season.

Eastwood is the big one. 800k this season so if you can move him and maybe even tolman you free up lots of space in the cap. But seeing as 2017 is almost over it will be hard to pick up key players for next season. We are better off seeing how we go next year and with Eastwood and the Morris boys all off contract next year you have a few mill to have a crack.

Pay has showed his recruitment is better then Hasler already so I’m hopeful he will build a squad capable of competing in the next few years.
Have a crack at what???
Go all out on cam smith ??

Nothing on the market - all half backs are done

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Major purchase? He was a fringe player. Hes gone coz Hopoate is moving to centre. Nobody is coming. At best we get another depth player with his money.
Bye Bye Fat Feastwood, please enjoy your pre mature retirement and take good care of your health, we need the money for a long term young #7 prospect because we sure as shit don't have anyone near being capable in any of our grades at the moment.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Jayden coming through he looks like his ready for 1st grade.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Id throw brenkos money at cherrington or grevsmuhl
Why? Because we don't have enough backrowers to sit in ISP? We have plenty of forwards. In fact I think we have a reasonable spread of talent across the park. The big question with our backs though is depth, particularly if our halves strategy doesn't work.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s certainly not ready for first grade yet
Physically he is. He hasn't got an ounce of fat on him at the moment. If they are working on skills as apparently they are then he could be a real asset for us off the bench.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Physically he is. He hasn't got an ounce of fat on him at the moment. If they are working on skills as apparently they are then he could be a real asset for us off the bench.
His defence is average and has feet for hands ,still a long way off in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.