2018 members pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone receive there 2018 members pack yet?

I got mine today, only the neck chain and a sticker with the members card.

I mean I couldn’t give a fuck about them but seriously is the club going broke or something no hat no cooler no scarf lol

That’s what you get for platinum membership.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be a voucher for $20 or something similar shouldn't there. Still waiting on all mine.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I joined pretty early but nothing yet. I would have liked a keyring in this pack (they stopped it a while back).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i figured that most clubs go cheap now as they want you in the teamstore buying merch (hats etc) rather than giving them out.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A discount card for stadium food would be ideal if they wanted to keep money rolling in and make members happy. Last time I went to buy food at the footy the guy from wallet wizard kept jumping out at people offering them loans.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A discount card for stadium food would be ideal if they wanted to keep money rolling in and make members happy. Last time I went to buy food at the footy the guy from wallet wizard kept jumping out at people offering them loans.
Your members card gives you a discount on the stadium food. I think it’s 10%

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Might even be 15% I think. I've never paid attention to the exact amount, but it is always reduced, even the beer and wine.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might even be 15% I think. I've never paid attention to the exact amount, but it is always reduced, even the beer and wine.
Cool. I haven't been a member since i lived in Sydney about 20 years ago. I try and get down there for a game or two each year and it annoys me that they overcharge for pretty average food.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
members only Key Ring and Scarf should be a must ...
Key rings are nice but I've never even taken the scarves out of the plastic packets. Back packs are better because I can put the stuff I take to the footy in them. Last years cooler bags were OK. I'm using it for drinks at golf. I really think we should have a members only cap though. That's what sets us apart from the mob.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed up before the cut off. Still haven’t got my pack yet. Pretty disappointing considering it’s a Xmas present and the club said if you order before Nov 26th you’d get your pack in time for Xmas!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Key rings are nice but I've never even taken the scarves out of the plastic packets. Back packs are better because I can put the stuff I take to the footy in them. Last years cooler bags were OK. I'm using it for drinks at golf. I really think we should have a members only cap though. That's what sets us apart from the mob.
I left for my holiday this morning.

These two items are essentials for my road trips (2012 & 2017 cooler bags).

20171222_211343.jpg

N

Natboy

Signed up before the cut off. Still haven’t got my pack yet. Pretty disappointing considering it’s a Xmas present and the club said if you order before Nov 26th you’d get your pack in time for Xmas!
I’m on auto renew & still haven’t received mine either.
If it doesn’t come today it won’t arrive until the 27th at the earliest

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m on auto renew & still haven’t received mine either.
If it doesn’t come today it won’t arrive until the 27th at the earliest
Can't be far away. Mine got delivered yesterday by couriers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.