Moses mic'd up with Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone watch the interview...

My net has carked it. Can people please post main points...

All i got to was the spine is pretty much locked in as

1. Mbye
6. Frawley
7. Foran
9. Lichaa

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched it. Nothing spectacular. Lich was talking about how they have been doing fieldwork with Foran and Frawley in the halves and they are complimenting each other well. You would have to assume it is unopposed so not much pressure. He did say Frawleys kicking game was going well. thinks Bronson Garlick is going great guns among the young players and someone out wide "Ray"? is also doing good things. Might be Reimis Smith I guess. Also said he thought Foran was a freak and that they have been working on their passing and skills stuff already and it has improved a lot.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched it. Nothing spectacular. Lich was talking about how they have been doing fieldwork with Foran and Frawley in the halves and they are complimenting each other well. You would have to assume it is unopposed so not much pressure. He did say Frawleys kicking game was going well. thinks Bronson Garlick is going great guns among the young players and someone out wide "Ray"? is also doing good things. Might be Reimis Smith I guess. Also said he thought Foran was a freak and that they have been working on their passing and skills stuff already and it has improved a lot.
I know we cant look into it too much as they only say positive things. But fek it makes me excited for next year.

If mbye, frawley, foran and lichaa combine well. We could def make the 8

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know we cant look into it too much as they only say positive things. But fek it makes me excited for next year.

If mbye, frawley, foran and lichaa combine well. We could def make the 8
Well there is plenty of speed there and 2 of them are out and out runners of the ball. If Frawley improves over the off season it could be a good combo. Still Brown thinks he is going to be number 6 as well so there are plenty of turns in the road yet.....

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there is plenty of speed there and 2 of them are out and out runners of the ball. If Frawley improves over the off season it could be a good combo. Still Brown thinks he is going to be number 6 as well so there are plenty of turns in the road yet.....
I expect one half on each side of the field.. don't see either Foran or Frawley as runners of the ball. maybe Mbye will get more involved from he back than Hoppa was. At least with Frawley we have a kicker.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray = Raymond faitala mariner

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep spine is settled and RFM cemented his spot on the left edge. Interesting comments about Garlick. For the 16/17 pre-season, they were all talking about Montoya, and I really had never heard of him, now he has locked in a wing position and is going great.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what i am reading/hearing i think the line up will be

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Monty
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Elliot
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. ?
15. Tolman
16. Fualalo
17. Martin/Garlic/edge back rower

Then again, i heard from a player tolman will be lock.... fml i hate this guessing game... i have no f*****g idea

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley cops alot of shit on here but I actually think learning from foz he will turn into a very good organising half

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Frawley cops alot of shit on here but I actually think learning from foz he will turn into a very good organising half
We paid massive overs for Foran to do exactly that, not for him to let Frawley do it and sit on his hands for 6 months of the season.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep spine is settled and RFM cemented his spot on the left edge. Interesting comments about Garlick. For the 16/17 pre-season, they were all talking about Montoya, and I really had never heard of him, now he has locked in a wing position and is going great.
I saw Garlick play in the reggies a couple of times last season and he looked like an up and comer so if he has continued to improve he might turn out to be a Folkesy type player. Fingers crossed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what i am reading/hearing i think the line up will be

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Monty
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Elliot
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. ?
15. Tolman
16. Fualalo
17. Martin/Garlic/edge back rower

Then again, i heard from a player tolman will be lock.... fml i hate this guessing game... i have no f*****g idea
This is side some bloke on foxsports named for us :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

1. Moses Mbye

2. Brett Morris

3. Josh Morris

4. Will Hopoate

5. Marcelo Montoya

6. Josh Cleeland

7. Kieran Foran

8. Aaron Woods

9. Michael Lichaa

10. Aiden Tolman

11. Josh Jackson

12. Adam Elliott

13. David Klemmer

14. Fa’amanu Brown

15. Francis Taulau

16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

17. Clay Priest

No Fualalo, Klemmer at lock, 1 out and out prop on the bench lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley.. Ehhhhhhhhhhh
Dumbest thing I have heard this off season and its OFF SEASON! Frawley is stock standard on the left and he cant throw left to right... Please tell me Pay knows what he is doing and this is a bluff.

Damn it get Cogger or throw Lewis in mate if you want to play with two rigid halves or mix it up and give Cleeland a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.