Angus Crichton to the Roosters in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you had ANY sort of education, which I'm not disputing coz I don't know...But if they WERE cheating, why isn't any other club pointing this out? What Poitis now buys other clubs silence too along with all the journos in the world? AND if they're not a well run club, then what's the problem...? You can only have ONE winner per season so if a club doesn't win but came top 8 or top 4, they've a bad season? Premiership is NOT the sole indicator of success.
Absolutely spot on !

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crighton is g
For money. He chose to leave because he wanted to play footy. Crichton left for money and a fake Premiership.
Going to cry like a little bitch.

Cronk is after a payday. He doesn't give a shit how the Roosters go. He was emotionally invested in the Storm. Roosters are nothing but a superannuation fund to him.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why am not surprised its you supporting these ridiculous statements their is no professional atherlete in any sport that thinks success is coming second
Your are such a simpleton....Yes sportsmen want to win (and that's why Crichton is going to the Roosters and not staying at Souths)...it's a given as well as the fans and the club BUT... not winning a comp does not mean that the other 15 teams were crap...not in a business sense. The farked teams are those that probably didn't make the 8, or that won the spoon or that lost sponsors due to behaviour or club not being competitive...Sponsors want their brand to be shown on TV as much as possible be it on the jersey, or the signage or on the players. A club in crisis loses sponsors so they would have a bad season...That's what matters to clubs and players too because hey get the TPA's...I'm sure it wont make sense to you... You just go with the adage that unless you win the comp, the other 15 are crap...It's how you roll....

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would imagine every club which has cheated the cap in the past has had a plausible explanation as to how they had managed to fit their all star cast into the cap. Just because they can explain it away it doesn't prove that it is truthful. The auditors give it the all clear and everything is above board until someone spills the beans and it is revealed to be a pack of lies. Chances are someone is cheating the cap right now but most likely they have learnt from those who have been caught and are doing a better job of it. Beware the disgruntled whistle blower.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Finger partially amputated today... Roosters couldn't afford to buy a complete player, just 98% of him.

I wonder if they bought a future dud.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finger partially amputated today... Roosters couldn't afford to buy a complete player, just 98% of him.

I wonder if they bought a future dud.
Easts will now lodge a few digits off his NRL contract to compensation for the loss of his digit

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rorters are getting a $100K discount now. Ten fingers = $1000,000.00, therefore each finger is worth $100K.
Hold on, hold on.....he is a Souths player, soooo, that means he could have 11fingers!
Fuck, get the calculator.....what's that work out to?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've won 2 comps in 40 years. One more than Souffs. Exactly how is that successful? Manly are the most successful team of the past 40 years followed by the Storm who have only been around for 20.
I dispute that. We are actually the most successful club in the past 40 years. We have won 6 comps in that timeframe. Including 11 GF appreances.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dispute that. We are actually the most successful club in the past 40 years. We have won 6 comps in that timeframe. Including 11 GF appreances.
Yes we have but Manly have won a comp in every decade since 1970. We haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.