Curtis scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Marley cross him off the list bud. Re-signed storm 3 year deal.

Spewing was hoping we would go for him to replace 1 of the Morris bros.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
we dont have many options left post Morris boys now, unless some rookie bursts onto the scene... joey manu seems like the only possible option now, but as if the Rorters will lose him...
Top of my list now would have to be Kallum Watkins, but its a pipe dream.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree
I’d throw enough to sign Joseph Manu now like chooks did to Crichton. Kids a gooden. Be great addition. With bmoz and jmoz off the books I’d throw rts what he wants to join and the balance should be more then enough to add Joseph Manu.

Backline of rts montoya Mbye (be a solid centre I reckon) hoppa Manu yes please.

Then sign a gun forward to replace Eastwood. Now Crichton gone I’d go Papalii

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good centres are coming through all the time. I'm sure the Panthers have 5 or 6 sitting in the lower grades as would the Warriors. 3 years ago no-one gave Manu and co a thought.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not to many amazing centres off contract in 2018 we can scoop up. I am seeing Dale Copley, Ricky Leutele and Joesph Manu as the only real replacements for Josh Morris. I think Joseph Manu could work in his defence.....I hope. As for Brett Morris I believe Remis Smith should get first shot before we sign anyone else.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We only have to get through next season and hopefully by then we will have a bigger stream of young talent coming through.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we dont have many options left post Morris boys now, unless some rookie bursts onto the scene... joey manu seems like the only possible option now, but as if the Rorters will lose him...
Top of my list now would have to be Kallum Watkins, but its a pipe dream.
The Morris boys have at least 1 last really good year in them. They have been stifled by coaches tactics (Des) and the inside second rower (Eastwood) and his slow service.

We don't have options now. We don't need them.

We need options when they retire. Then we will have room in the salary cap to sign better players than Manu and and Watkins.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Morris boys have at least 1 last really good year in them. They have been stifled by coaches tactics (Des) and the inside second rower (Eastwood) and his slow service.

We don't have options now. We don't need them.

We need options when they retire. Then we will have room in the salary cap to sign better players than Manu and and Watkins.
im not sure their will be to many better options on the market for 2019 is the main point, i dont want the morris boys to stay past 2018 unless there willing to take a massive pay-cut.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im not sure their will be to many better options on the market for 2019 is the main point, i dont want the morris boys to stay past 2018 unless there willing to take a massive pay-cut.
I think the last 2 off seasons have proven that that options can appear out of no where. Look at where most fans thought we were when our season ended and what our prospects were and look what most think now.

We just have to make sure we are in a position to take advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.