The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once urinated in the members grandstand at a packed SCG ..yep let my bodily fluid run down the steps..under the seats..near peoples feet..everywhere..they didn’t seem to care..I didn’t care..well actually I didn’t know..the tap on my catheter bag was accidentally left open and my Wee was free flowing everywhere.. After about an hour I noticed my bag was not filling up like normal..and than we realised why..Howzat? Sure beats pissing in a public toilet..Ha ha!!

Thank gosh I never crapped!!
Class bro.
Lol.
Remind me never to sit next to you at the footy.

Reminds me of Jason Taylor and the north’s bears at the cricket in the 90’s. Anyone old enough to remember that. ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Class bro.
Lol.
Remind me never to sit next to you at the footy.

Reminds me of Jason Taylor and the north’s bears at the cricket in the 90’s. Anyone old enough to remember that. ?
Lol..yes Taylor ..lol..there was more piss on him and the people around him..thanks to the dickhead throwing it on them..than in him..and that’s saying something..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Habibeh, when you have been a bouncer as long as I have, you learn to use the toilet. I've lost count how many bouncers have been knocked the fuck out coward style with their dicks in their hands.
Well that's a problem I'll never know :upset:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Oh FFS.

So we moved desks overnight to a pod next to the one we were in. Now the entire office is scrambling around this morning getting things in order as the office movers stuffed up a lot of shit. I've never heard this office so noisy before. Right now I'm looking straight ahead and 13 people are standing up and moving their shit around.

Honestly this all goes with activity based working and everyone having a laptop.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I once urinated in the members grandstand at a packed SCG ..yep let my bodily fluid run down the steps..under the seats..near peoples feet..everywhere..they didn’t seem to care..I didn’t care..well actually I didn’t know..the tap on my catheter bag was accidentally left open and my Wee was free flowing everywhere.. After about an hour I noticed my bag was not filling up like normal..and than we realised why..Howzat? Sure beats pissing in a public toilet..Ha ha!!

Thank gosh I never crapped!!
You rebel!

Well an abo "woman" did the same with no bag at Suncorp lol

#Pissgate

http://www.news.com.au/national/wom...e/news-story/147cc0bca116083514bc5514af0bb4ad

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clo
Oh FFS.

So we moved desks overnight to a pod next to the one we were in. Now the entire office is scrambling around this morning getting things in order as the office movers stuffed up a lot of shit. I've never heard this office so noisy before. Right now I'm looking straight ahead and 13 people are standing up and moving their shit around.

Honestly this all goes with activity based working and everyone having a laptop.
and that's not the bad part word has it apple chewer will share a desk with you and she bought a carton of red delicios

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
and that's not the bad part word has it apple chewer will share a desk with you and she bought a carton of red delicios
Well to be honest it doesn't matter where apple chewer sits. As long as she's in the same street as you, you'll either hear her chew or feel the earthquake vibrations of it :tired:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember that video. From memory I'm pretty sure she was a white ranga. She was watching the game then just dropped her pants and pissed on the seat. She did it very subtly but it was piss funny (mind the pun)
Wasn't it a large abo lady squatting in front of the concrete barrier? Or all QLD'ers filthy? :p

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well to be honest it doesn't matter where apple chewer sits. As long as she's in the same street as you, you'll either hear her chew or feel the earthquake vibrations of it :tired:
Geez, I feel sorry for her partner lol if you know what I mean...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When you hear a "final call" announcement for your flight, and knowing your gate is a fair walk, you pack up in the lounge , go through security and walk to the gate briskly to discover...

... they haven't started boarding.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah id shoot her down that quick and give the **** that much of a complex that the next time she see an apple she will piss and shit her pants

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't it a large abo lady squatting in front of the concrete barrier? Or all QLD'ers filthy? :p
Nah, it was a Ranga who was watching the game while sitting on her seat in the bleachers. She stood up just enough to pull her pants down, pissed on the seat, then pulled her pants up without taking her eyes off the field. At least that's the one I'm thinking od. And yes, all QLD'ers are filthy.

I won't share the video but search youtube for "Queensland state of origin fan urinating in her seat"

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nah, it was a Ranga who was watching the game while sitting on her seat in the bleachers. She stood up just enough to pull her pants down, pissed on the seat, then pulled her pants up without taking her eyes off the field. At least that's the one I'm thinking od. And yes, all QLD'ers are filthy.

I won't share the video but search youtube for "Queensland state of origin fan urinating in her seat"
I think I'll pass. I knew those damn rangas were weirdos, but you just confirmed it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I'll pass. I knew those damn rangas were weirdos, but you just confirmed it.
I guess it's hard to be normal when the only soul you have is the souls of the children you consumed.