The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Right now I'm imagining you standing near @south of heaven with a big freaking guard dog on a chain waiting to pounce on the mother fucker who thinks he's superior to you.
Lol, don't worry about the dog, I'll be his guard dog on a chain lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i had photoshop skills I'd have blocked out the S on snickers and said you'd have to remove that before you can access the cunty. And that even after removing the (s)nickers there were still some teasers who wouldn't give access to the Cunty even if you tried all your best twix.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Men who piss in the toilet. FFS PISS IN THE URINAL YOU DICKHEAD. THE LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR WHEN I'M TRYING TO CHUCK A SHIT IS YOU PISSING IN THE TOILET. IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR PIN-SIZED DICK, THEN GET ANOTHER JOB FFS!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Men who piss in the toilet. FFS PISS IN THE URINAL YOU DICKHEAD. THE LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR WHEN I'M TRYING TO CHUCK A SHIT IS YOU PISSING IN THE TOILET. IF YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR PIN-SIZED DICK, THEN GET ANOTHER JOB FFS!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, don't worry about the dog, I'll be his guard dog on a chain lol
@south of heaven you already know someone that loves dressing up as a dog and lead aruond on a chain. Surely you don't want two??

@Alan79 @TANK 2.0

Is this what you were thinking??

upload_2017-12-20_18-56-31.png

Bugger off :D :P ... I don't want to risk dripping piss over my shoes just so you can have a quiet dump.

I misread it at first as men who piss ON the toilet seatand I was going to say "here here ... that fucks me right off".

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a guy at work in his late 60s with an obvious prostate issue. I'm taking a dump and I just hear, "piss, pause, piss, pause, piss, pause, pause, pause, piss"

This goes on for 10 minutes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Habibeh, when you have been a bouncer as long as I have, you learn to use the toilet. I've lost count how many bouncers have been knocked the fuck out coward style with their dicks in their hands.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What laws are these?
If a Communist microscope is there to trouble make, how will there ever be peace?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Then you are an evil trouble maker who has a damn the consequences attitude, your power trip means everything at the expense of public order, but I know its not yours, Kennel people are not that sadistic.
Don't worry, Cap'n just acts tough, he is a nice guy deep inside lol

Aren't you sweetie? Lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry, Cap'n just acts tough, he is a nice guy deep inside lol

Aren't you sweetie? Lol
I'm George Soros and I fund antifa and cultural Marxists around the world.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy

Beware of me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm George Soros and I fund antifa and cultural Marxists around the world.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy

Beware of me
It's also a sickle. Now get to work on those fields you lazy farmer.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@south of heaven you already know someone that loves dressing up as a dog and lead aruond on a chain. Surely you don't want two??

@Alan79 @TANK 2.0

View attachment 4554
Pretty much. Love your work.

Bugger off :D :P ... I don't want to risk dripping piss over my shoes just so you can have a quiet dump.

I misread it at first as men who piss ON the toilet seatand I was going to say "here here ... that fucks me right off".
Yeah i prefer to eliminate the risk of splashback from other peoples piss on my shoes and as a rule you have to walk carefully even if there is nobody else pissing at the trough since often enough people piss on the floor in front of the trough too. People that piss on the seat are scum. The other thing that pisses me off about public toilets is when you find an unflushed toilet. How much fucking effort does it take to press the button.

There's a guy at work in his late 60s with an obvious prostate issue. I'm taking a dump and I just hear, "piss, pause, piss, pause, piss, pause, pause, pause, piss"

This goes on for 10 minutes
Poor bugger. I hope it's something that can improve over time. I think it would be one of the most horrible things in the world knowing that you have an issue that is never going to improve. I live next door to a lady in her late 60's who's got a hip issue that is getting worse. l always feel awkward talking to her since i don't know what to say about it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

@Alan79 @TANK 2.0

View attachment 4554

Change twix to twat lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I once urinated in the members grandstand at a packed SCG ..yep let my bodily fluid run down the steps..under the seats..near peoples feet..everywhere..they didn’t seem to care..I didn’t care..well actually I didn’t know..the tap on my catheter bag was accidentally left open and my Wee was free flowing everywhere.. After about an hour I noticed my bag was not filling up like normal..and than we realised why..Howzat? Sure beats pissing in a public toilet..Ha ha!!

Thank gosh I never crapped!!