Angus Crichton to the Roosters in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
$100 per game? Wow talk about a paycut. I think that guy's used to getting $100,000,000 per fight (at least he did against Mayweather).

Last edited:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
few sleeps until the season kicks of........Jarryd might have a dream about being a rooster

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If i were the Rabbits i'd be telling him to not even bother coming to training anymore, he can sit on the sideline for the entire season. It's not like Souths will be challenging for a title anyway.

It's a bloody **** move from Crichton imo. 2018 season hasn't even kicked off yet he signs a deal with the Rabbits biggest rivals for 2019. They gave him his shot and looked after him when he moved to Sydney, yet he dogs them at the first chance.
See I'm more evil. I would be playing him every game in every way in every unsuitable position possible to try and get him injured.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You guys have to realize this game is a business and the player always has to do what is best for himself and his family.

Its not a career where you work for 40 years etc. These guys have 10 years if they are lucky, a career that can be ended in a moment from an injury.

Clubs are ruthless these days so there is no such thing as loyalty and any honour went out the window when salaries hit a million a year.
I really do hope people realise this because half the posts here don't seem to understand it. I would go to 10 clubs in a year if it got me the most money.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since when are Cronulla the Rabbits biggest rivals? And signing with a year to run is still dirty no matter the club.

I hope the Rabbits throw the bank at Cordner and Mitchell and your shit club loses them
. Probably unlikely with all the "benefits" your players get. Shit club.
They can throw the kitchen sink and they wont change...As a player you not only want financial stability but also a shot at being champions...Souths offer neither...Not many offer either. get Real...Roosters know how to run things...the rest are just in the envy zone.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Lolol the only way it would ever change if people start seeing tax records of players

Eg: player earns 1 mil minus 50 % tax = $500k

Then if he has other incoming in eg share investment home bitcoins you can see that. You can see everything

If he only spends 40k a year on car house food etc etc the you know there is some bullshit going on with cash payments. Also cash is hard to hide unless you have a business you’re running it through which gets back to the tax thing.

I hate roosters but as I’ve said before they help players with finicial advisers to help them maximise there money

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They can throw the kitchen sink and they wont change...As a player you not only want financial stability but also a shot at being champions...Souths offer neither...Not many offer either. get Real...Roosters know how to run things...the rest are just in the envy zone.
It's a lot easier to run things if you are allowed to cheat. The Roosters aren't special. The Roosters isn't even a well run club....if it was, it would have more premierships to show for its bottomless salary cap. You're just blowing smoke up the collective arsehole of an organisation run by blatant cheats.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to run things if you are allowed to cheat. The Roosters aren't special. The Roosters isn't even a well run club....if it was, it would have more premierships to show for its bottomless salary cap. You're just blowing smoke up the collective arsehole of an organisation run by blatant cheats.

if you had ANY sort of education, which I'm not disputing coz I don't know...But if they WERE cheating, why isn't any other club pointing this out? What Poitis now buys other clubs silence too along with all the journos in the world? AND if they're not a well run club, then what's the problem...? You can only have ONE winner per season so if a club doesn't win but came top 8 or top 4, they've a bad season? Premiership is NOT the sole indicator of success.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if you had ANY sort of education, which I'm not disputing coz I don't know...But if they WERE cheating, why isn't any other club pointing this out? What Poitis now buys other clubs silence too along with all the journos in the world? AND if they're not a well run club, then what's the problem...? You can only have ONE winner per season so if a club doesn't win but came top 8 or top 4, they've a bad season? Premiership is NOT the sole indicator of success.
Because companies dont slang other companies without proof. This isn’t a playground you fool. And your last comment regarding success is loser talk!!! Loser rooster fan’s are scared of choking in 2018 and we are still in 2017!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They've won 2 comps in 40 years. One more than Souffs. Exactly how is that successful? Manly are the most successful team of the past 40 years followed by the Storm who have only been around for 20.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because companies dont slang other companies without proof. This isn’t a playground you fool. And your last comment regarding success is loser talk!!! Loser rooster fan’s are scared of choking in 2018 and we are still in 2017!!

So you must have the proof...or anyone else around her has ANY proof? No it's just talk because the dogs can't get their shit together. Manly can't get their shit together. Souths are paying Ingliss and Burgess Sam a motza..then the other 2 Burgerarse lots $$$$...then theres nothing left in the kitty to get decent players. I'm not sure how much of a fool YOU are but if you think that the top 4 teams at the end of the year had a bad season, then you must be a huge fool. You have zero business acumen.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let me just say this
I KNOW someone on the Roosters salary cap ADVISORY board and he has told me that the Roosters do indeed rort the cap

Well why don't you tell Greenburg? What next, you're going to accuse Trump for touching you 25 years ago?

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well why don't you tell Greenburg? What next, you're going to accuse Trump for touching you 25 years ago?
Why should i?
He told me in confidence.
Let Greenburg find out for himself, he is earning $1 mill a year....so why should i do his job for him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let me just say this
I KNOW someone on the Roosters salary cap ADVISORY board and he has told me that the Roosters do indeed rort the cap
RIP hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.