CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wahh, now i need a new guy to follow :sob:

Expected him to leave, just thought it was going to be the Cowboys. Guess this pretty much confirms our play for Cogger.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if it results in us getting a better player in a critical position then it will be a plus. Hoppa was clearly going to be right centre in 2018 so Brenko would have been stuck back in the reggies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaves us a bit thin for centres though with Stanley gone also so only Holland as back up. Mbye better work out at fullback where we're short also now with Abbey gone. Brenko was a very good big body attacking centre and I would have liked him to stick around and see if he improved even more. We already have enough halves with Cleeland (who deserves a shot in FG), Brown, and Frawley (plus Lewis and Benji's brother) Is Cogger really better than all of them ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn't going to see much FG this year, anyway.
Hoppa will play centre and M'bye FB.
Good luck to Brenko. If he sorts his defence out he'll be one hell of a player.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God help the Titans if it's Brenko and Hurrell as their centre pairing. They'll lose every game 40-28

Reactions: DT

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yeah I really liked Klay Thompson. All the best in Miami.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So does clogger start as 7 then? Doesnt make sense to buy him when we have frawley, cleedland, brown

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brenko was garbage another des flop but yes we do seem a bit centre thin

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So does clogger start as 7 then? Doesnt make sense to buy him when we have frawley, cleedland, brown
Frawley, shit. Cleeland, out and out 5/8 that has never cracked it. Brown, average.

I guess Pay wants a well rounded half to play alongside Foran so they can share a lot of the duties. He also looks to have a decent kicking game from memory, though i only remember seeing him play 1 game lol. He was also rated higher than Lamb when they were the 20's halves pairing.

Either way i think the more options we have in the halves the better we off we will be, hopefully one of them come good and if not we just chase a gun the next time ones available.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley, shit. Cleeland, out and out 5/8 that has never cracked it. Brown, average.

I guess Pay wants a well rounded half to play alongside Foran so they can share a lot of the duties. He also looks to have a decent kicking game from memory, though i only remember seeing him play 1 game lol. He was also rated higher than Lamb when they were the 20's halves pairing.

Either way i think the more options we have in the halves the better we off we will be, hopefully one of them come good and if not we just chase a gun the next time ones available.
Any idea if we are getting Cogger on the cheap? We should be trying to offload Frawley to Manly really if he isn't going to see FG

Status
Not open for further replies.