Attn Realist - PC gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Instead of "joke" I should say, "Played devil's advocate" which came across the wrong way. Utility misinterpreted it as you saying that was your opinion.

Honestly when I first read it I thought you suddenly changed your opinion and were suddenly attacking LGTIBBQ's, but then after putting more thought into it I realised what you were doing.
Hacky @utility half and @TANK 2.0 it’s like the art of Masturbation..

What can start off as a gentle exploration and light fiddle in areas that are not generally brought up in polite conversation at the dinner table..can turn quickly into furious rubbing..or in this case a heated debate..as the passion arises..

As the ‘situation’ intensifies it will finally reach a climax..once reached..it has the effect of leaving the individual tired..or both parties in this case..drained..and processing a sense of guilt..As the feeling of euphoria conflicts with the ‘shame’ of enjoying something that has left a sticky situation on their hands....

The advice is simple..both parties should wash their hands of this ‘episode’..and shake on it.. And always remember..the trick to Masturbation and a heated discussion..is to know when to hold it and when to walk away..because there’s nothing worse than when you create too much friction!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

What can start off as a gentle exploration and light fiddle in areas that are not generally brought up in polite conversation at the dinner table..can turn quickly into furious rubbing..or in this case a heated debate..as the passion arises..

As the ‘situation’ intensifies it will finally reach a climax..once reached..it has the effect of leaving the individual tired..or both parties in this case..drained..and processing a sense of guilt..As the feeling of euphoria conflicts with the ‘shame’ of enjoying something that has left a sticky situation on their hands....

The advice is simple..both should parties should wash their hands of this ‘episode’..and shake on it.. And always remember..the trick to Masturbation and a heated discussion..is to know when to hold it and when to walk away..because there’s nothing worse than when you create too much friction!
I'm willing to let it slide. Just didn't like my integrity being attacked or my words being twisted, as every person doesn't like it.

I'd rather have friends than enemies. Enemies brings out the 49% of my demon side lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm willing to let it slide. Just didn't like my integrity being attacked or my words being twisted, as every person doesn't like it.

I'd rather have friends than enemies. Enemies brings out the 49% of my demon side lol
And fair enough..you don’t want your dick twisted either.. But than again..that 49% might like ‘it alot’

Lol!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The advice is simple..both parties should wash their hands of this ‘episode’..and shake on it.. And always remember..the trick to Masturbation and a heated discussion..is to know when to hold it and when to walk away..because there’s nothing worse than when you create too much friction!
So what you're saying is that masturbation at the dinner table is a bad thing and I should stop doing it especially when we're out at a restaurant?

You're starting to sound like the police officer I talked to the other day.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

You know the old saying. Keep your friends close and your enemies in the basement tied to a chair.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that masturbation at the dinner table is a bad thing and I should stop doing it especially when we're out at a restaurant?

You're starting to sound like the police officer I talked to the other day.
Did he ask you to cum along quietly?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suck at these type of witty replies.

I end up saying stuff like my cats breath smells like cat food
Lol..as long as it doesn’t smell like your dick when you wake up from one of those ‘special’ dreams..lol!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Tired....you got that part right.

I appreciate your intent....honestly I do....but I have been peppered with personal abuse and the same person who spoke those words is still passively aggressively accusing me of being at fault in the situation in comments to others....

Very hard to make peace on those terms.... I just need rest and some time out from this place, I think.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck now i cant get that song out of my head "Why can't we be friends,Why can't we friends..."

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
fuck now i cant get that song out of my head "Why can't we be friends,Why can't we friends..."
Now that you can't get that song out of your head, I can't get that same song that homer uses as his entrance music for his fight against Drederick Tatum lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I appreciate your intent....honestly I do....but I have been peppered with personal abuse and the same person who spoke those words is still passively aggressively accusing me of being at fault in the situation in comments to others....

Very hard to make peace on those terms.... I just need rest and some time out from this place, I think.
Aggressively, absolutely. Passively, fuck no. I have every right to defend myself against bullshit trying to be spoken against me, as a real man should.

Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing.

The "others" knew what I was talking about as they stated in this thread.

Call it a internet miscommunication and let's just end it and move on. Like I said before, I always did respect you and enjoy your posts until your misdirected rant, no reason we can't be civil after this crap.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is curious what happened, Tank made a joke which could be easily misread, Utility misunderstood it as an actual attack, rather than either side explaining it they attacked each other and it escalated.

Language barriers, lack of sarcasm font, misunderstandings. This is why the Internet isn't always the best place to converse.

But I love you all equally
People need to learn the International Rules of Forum Posting.

ACT 1, Rule 15, Subsection 4 Paragraph B - SARCASM IN POSTS
When posting on a forum, and sarcasm is required, a user is responsible for insuring that not only blue, but the correct colour blue is used in order to indicate sarcasm.

Navy like this, is not considered acceptable.
Sky blue is also considered far too passive.
Flruo blue is often acceptable but not preferred.
Blue with a lighter tinge and not fluro is ideal... (or at least that's if I'm not being sarcastic in stating this).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

upload_2017-12-20_18-41-56.png

Problem solved *thumbs up*

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Just just trying to lighten the atmosphere..on forums people have a tendency to get upset more.. Sometimes words read are different when spoken and heard..body language plays a part too.. Anyway chin up bud..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 4553

Problem solved *thumbs up*
"Hodkinson destroyed the Bulldogs! Hodkinson destroyed the Bulldogs! Hodkinson destroyed the Bulldogs!"

"Hey.. eat a sickers"

"Why?"

"You get chipnchase when you're hungry"

"Ahh, much better. It was all Des' fault all along"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just just trying to lighten the atmosphere..on forums people have a tendency to get upset more.. Sometimes words read are different when spoken and heard..body language plays a part too.. Anyway chin up bud..
When I get upset on a forum I just remember that life is short, and so are young asian women. Then suddenly all the anger just disappears. I do get a sore wrist though.

Status
Not open for further replies.