Attn Realist - PC gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This page just dropped 3 pages.

If another shitfight breaks out in here I'm not cleaning it up, but rather closing it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is curious what happened, Tank made a joke which could be easily misread, Utility misunderstood it as an actual attack, rather than either side explaining it they attacked each other and it escalated.

Language barriers, lack of sarcasm font, misunderstandings. This is why the Internet isn't always the best place to converse.

But I love you all equally

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you're all wondering if that last part was sarcasm, aren't you?

Anyway... almost Christmas. How's everyone going?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's already a thread for that :p
Oooooh. Them's fighting words!

If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!

I'll cover you in tinsel and ornaments and put you in the corner. Maybe put some presents under you. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but Merry Christmas.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oooooh. Them's fighting words!

If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!

I'll cover you in tinsel and ornaments and put you in the corner. Maybe put some presents under you. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but Merry Christmas.
And merry effing christmas to you (I'm not even going to capitalise it).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If your going to stick your nose into something you're not involved in, stop your fake news bullshit.

I did respect him before, those posts were from before. So where is the multiple personality disorder?

PS are you that bored you searched for posts from 3 months ago?

Either get a job or go get a mixed plate you zub lol (or your holidays started earlier?)

Just to make sure, I love you and are taking the piss out of you ;)

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is curious what happened, Tank made a joke which could be easily misread, Utility misunderstood it as an actual attack, rather than either side explaining it they attacked each other and it escalated.

Language barriers, lack of sarcasm font, misunderstandings. This is why the Internet isn't always the best place to converse.

But I love you all equally
What joke? I asked a question asking how the sheep would react when a group of evil fucks will use LBGTI as an excuse to legalise what they do. I never compared the two and went out of my way that im not comparing the two but old mate somehow thought it was a good way to start a bullshit rant and try to discredit me and twist my words.

The whole kennel knows where I stand on basically everything. I don't have to explain myself.

Hence asking when does "Love is love" stop? Morons with their agendas love hijacking shit to their advantage. So if anything I was defending LBGTI against the pedos, which a blind man in China can see those evil ***** doing down the track.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What joke? I asked a question asking how the sheep would react when a group of evil fucks will use LBGTI as an excuse to legalise what they do. I never compared the two and went out of my way that im not comparing the two but old mate somehow thought it was a good way to start a bullshit rant and try to discredit me and twist my words.

The whole kennel knows where I stand on basically everything. I don't have to explain myself.

Hence asking when does "Love is love" stop? Morons with their agendas love hijacking shit to their advantage. So if anything I was defending LBGTI against the pedos, which a blind man in China can see those evil ***** doing down the track.
Instead of "joke" I should say, "Played devil's advocate" which came across the wrong way. Utility misinterpreted it as you saying that was your opinion.

Honestly when I first read it I thought you suddenly changed your opinion and were suddenly attacking LGTIBBQ's, but then after putting more thought into it I realised what you were doing.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Instead of "joke" I should say, "Played devil's advocate" which came across the wrong way. Utility misinterpreted it as you saying that was your opinion.

Honestly when I first read it I thought you suddenly changed your opinion and were suddenly attacking LGTIBBQ's, but then after putting more thought into it I realised what you were doing.
x2

Tank bro you didn't word it correctly. And had a 2nd post which cleared it up.

I can understand why utility wrote his post

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah, my beef has always been against the government and the extremists from both sides. So basically, anyone that made it harder than it had to be.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
x2

Tank bro you didn't word it correctly. And had a 2nd post which cleared it up.

I can understand why utility wrote his post
Fair enough, I'll cop that. But like Hacky mentioned, why would I backflip on my morals? Anyways, it's a lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.