Waleed Aly = Mega Tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This mega tosser had a go at the NRL, and everything in between, from the Gold Coast handling of Jarryd Hayne, the Wests Tigers mass exodus, and more recently, the Manly salary cap.

But... wait for it... the **** even HAD A GO AT US for releasing Des Hasler. Well... forgive us Waleed, for wanting to remove any dead wood from our club.

Stay in freaking Melboure, GayFL heartland, and leave our game, our city, and, more importantly, OUR CLUB, alone!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rug...tirade/ar-BBGRjD4?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout
Well said!

Don’t even listen to what that anorexic, over opininionated,uneducated, agenda driven left winger has to say! That panel of doo gooder, gay loving clowns mean nothing to me, Waleed needs to go get a dog up him, while he’s at it he can drive thru McDonalds and shove 10 Big Mac meals down his Vegan neck!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well said!

Don’t even listen to what that anorexic, over opininionated,uneducated, agenda driven left winger has to say! That panel of doo gooder, gay loving clowns mean nothing to me, Waleed needs to go get a dog up him, while he’s at it he can drive thru McDonalds and shove 10 Big Mac meals down his Vegan neck!
So, you think the club handled the Des re-signing and then sacking well?

Or did you just skip reading the article and just let fly with your pre prepared hatred?

My guess is the latter.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wally doesn't even have a twitter because he doesn't like to be challenged by anyone unless its on their prerecorded show where they can edit everything.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So, you think the club handled the Des re-signing and then sacking well?

Or did you just skip reading the article and just let fly with your pre prepared hatred?

My guess is the latter.
You guessed right, would you like your prize now? Clap Clap Clap

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed a longtime ago that Waleed would always protect the religion of peace while vilifying everyone else you can think of.
I see his tactics.
He is quick to attack anyone except the above he deflects or goes into apology mode.

He is a Trojan horse and needs to be thrown in a garbage tip

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I noticed a longtime ago that Waleed would always protect the religion of peace while vilifying everyone else you can think of.
I see his tactics.
He is quick to attack anyone except the above he deflects or goes into apology mode.

He is a Trojan horse and needs to be thrown in a garbage tip
He could be Buddhist and still be a fuckwit. "Fuckwittedness" knows no race.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well said!

He's a vegan? FMD that explains a lot LMFAO! I know he's married to a feminist - so you can understand why @Realist90 and myself loath him lol.

A

Alexander the Great

Dude, Carrie Bickmore is what I describe as "fugly" in every sense of the word.

I like my women to be feminine. You know, friendly, politely spoken, softly spoken. Carrie Bickmore, straight out, is a bitch. She thinks her OPINION is a fact. If her ugly looks don't get you, her husky voice will.

upload_2017-12-19_13-34-54.png

as if you not?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll pass on that bogan in makeup...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a real piece of shit I hate him and his fucking eyes

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Ben Fordham is hated just as much as Waleed Aly....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Carrie Bickmore is okay... but then she open her mouth and comes up with some self opinionated bullshit.

She's one of those people that probably looks better without makeup caked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.