The diet and Melbourne regimen turning Dogzilla — Sam Kasiano — into a Storm thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There are probably better pics but here's one I have of Pazar.... Dude if you have some time off in the Holidays book dinner one night with some friends. The more the better as its a shared meals place and give it a whirl.

Better picture? Mate that looks awesome. I can tell just by looking at it that it's nice. What's their address?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Better picture? Mate that looks awesome. I can tell just by looking at it that it's nice. What's their address?
325 Canterbury Road, Canterbury.

Try the lamb shoulder and zucchini balls as well if you get a chance.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's actually across the road from BMW. Walking distance from where I used to live when I was in Campsie :D

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That's actually across the road from BMW. Walking distance from where I used to live when I was in Campsie :D
Yep and it works out at about $50 a head if you can get a group of about 5 for so much food. This is my favourite Sydney restaurant hands down.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone see recent pics of kasiano?

He looks ripped. Much better than he ever has for us

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man..he gives me the shits with his carrying on in the coach’s box..but you can’t deny that Bellamy improves every player who he coaches.. The guy is the best at what he does..
Head and shoulders above everyone else.

I'm scared for rnd 1 now. We're going to be facing a monster forward pack

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This all falls on the fraud hasler.

As a coach how the fark can he not have control over his players

The biggest fraud in rugby league history
They're both shit *****. Hasler for getting the fitness and conditioning so wrong, and Kas for being a fat **** that would sneak off for maccas and a smoke.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman vs Jesse Bromwich, kasiano and Nelson afoloa Solomon's

Yeahhhhhh us

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They're both shit *****. Hasler for getting the fitness and conditioning so wrong, and Kas for being a fat **** that would sneak off for maccas and a smoke.
Bro greater responsibility falls on the coach's shoulders.

It's not like Eastwood, tony williams and Frank Pritchard were in great shape either.

It's the shit **** hasler who cops 90% of the blame

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro greater responsibility falls on the coach's shoulders.

It's not like Eastwood, tony williams and Frank Pritchard were in great shape either.

It's the shit **** hasler who cops 90% of the blame
Yes i have said so many times that our players conditioning was poor, but Kas is still a shitcunt. The fact that he was laughing about sneaking off for maccas in an interview was an absolute joke.

Kas has always lost weight in preseason before blowing out again, so lets see what he does this season. If he can't maintain his weight under Bellamy then he will never be able to reach his true potential.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes i have said so many times that our players conditioning was poor, but Kas is still a shitcunt. The fact that he was laughing about sneaking off for maccas in an interview was an absolute joke.

Kas has always lost weight in preseason before blowing out again, so lets see what he does this season. If he can't maintain his weight under Bellamy then he will never be able to reach his true potential.
Bellamy has dangled a starting spot at Melbourne (last year's premiers and hasler wasn't putting anyone in front of tolman, TOLMAN FFS) And has obviously instilled Melbourne's ethos (agree let's wait to see this properly well into the season)

So again this is about the coach's attitude and the players respect for him.

Hasler is scumbag.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Once again.. Seen it all before.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bellamy has dangled a starting spot at Melbourne (last year's premiers and hasler wasn't putting anyone in front of tolman, TOLMAN FFS) And has obviously instilled Melbourne's ethos (agree let's wait to see this properly well into the season)

So again this is about the coach's attitude and the players respect for him.

Hasler is scumbag.
Bro did you see Kas start against penrith in the finals? The bloke was dead after 7 minutes and couldn't return until late in the second half. As bad as Hasler was Kas was worse in this regards. No doubt that other fat fuck Eastwood influenced him poorly.

I couldn't care less about Kas, the bloke didn't carry himself as a professional athlete at our club. I'm also not going to pump him up as ge has pretty much done this every preseason.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro did you see Kas start against penrith in the finals? The bloke was dead after 7 minutes and couldn't return until late in the second half. As bad as Hasler was Kas was worse in this regards. No doubt that other fat fuck Eastwood influenced him poorly.

I couldn't care less about Kas, the bloke didn't carry himself as a professional athlete at our club. I'm also not going to pump him up as ge has pretty much done this every preseason.
That's my point though @Gotenks

Professional sportsmen are usually one of 2 kind.

1. Not much talent but they work their arses off and have the right mindset

2. Natural born talent and can either have the right mindset or wrong mindset

The fact that by the finals kasiano was so out of shape is a direct reflection of coaching discipline.

Since kas was that unfit he should have been shown the door and not given a 3 yr extension or disciplined in some shape or form. Again directly falls on the coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's my point though @Gotenks

Professional sportsmen are usually one of 2 kind.

1. Not much talent but they work their arses off and have the right mindset

2. Natural born talent and can either have the right mindset or wrong mindset

The fact that by the finals kasiano was so out of shape is a direct reflection of coaching discipline.

Since kas was that unfit he should have been shown the door and not given a 3 yr extension or disciplined in some shape or form. Again directly falls on the coach
Yes the club and coaching staff failed while Kas also failed at personal level.

Anyway we have our own beast in the making for next season, just look at Fualalo here. Fucking beast. Lichaa, Martin and Woods are all mirin in the background.

2f9a3146.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.