The diet and Melbourne regimen turning Dogzilla — Sam Kasiano — into a Storm thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone really? McDonalds make them that small that one will not satisfy you!
That's true.
I have two chicken Big Macs and a double quarter pounder.
But I'm not paid to maintain a standard of fitness.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true.
You know you can order a pounder?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Kas has never had “a burger”.
Yeah wasn't there a bloke on here that use to own that chicken shop in Canterbury and he invited them down for a free feed and he ate 2 whole chickens? Why can I remember that story?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This.
We should’ve fired the **** for dereliction of duty. Then the storm could’ve had him and we wouldn’t be contributing
When he re-signed his contract with us, the funny thing is Des wanted to get rid of him, it was the board who decided to keep him, is what I heard

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When he re-signed his contract with us, the funny thing is Des wanted to get rid of him, it was the board who decided to keep him, is what I heard
That alone, should be enough reason to fuck off the board.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You can get them here.
Yes but they are not advertised. What I meant is we're not as bad as America so no need to follow in their footsteps... like we do for just about everything else :unamused:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lunch is served. This was taken yesterday at Belmore!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's true.
I'm not a jealous man but brother, when I struggle to eat the fucking pickle of the burger I'm jealous lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Where is the manoush, labneh and olives and all the good stuff? Lol
LMAO bro I swear you're more Lebo than Assyrian.

I love labneh with olive oil. Best thing, get either sliced cucumber or carrot sticks, drive them through the labneh, then eat.

Freaking awesome.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I love labneh with olive oil. Best thing, get either sliced cucumber or carrot sticks, drive them through the labneh, then eat.

Freaking awesome.

Only 1/4 Leb lol

Bro you eat all the same foods we eat.

PS cucumber dipped in labneh drenched in olive oil is the best

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Freaking awesome.

Dude the BEST Labne on the planet is from Pazar in Canterbury. https://www.pazar.com.au/ Please try it if you have not already.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude the BEST Labne on the planet is from Pazar in Canterbury. https://www.pazar.com.au/ Please try it if you have not already.
Hmmm I can't say I've heard of that joint before. I find with labneh though, what you do is buy the Greek type yoghurt, then add the Lebanese mix to it, such as olives, olive oil and Lebanese cucumbers.

Actual Lebanese yoghurt though is known as "Shish Barak." It's a popular winter dish as it's like a thick hot soup that contains pasty-covered meat and pine nuts. Tasty as.

Meat pasties before being cooked:

Final product:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hmmm I can't say I've heard of that joint before. I find with labneh though, what you do is buy the Greek type yoghurt, then add the Lebanese mix to it, such as olives, olive oil and Lebanese cucumbers.

Actual Lebanese yoghurt though is known as "Shish Barak." It's a popular winter dish as it's like a thick hot soup that contains pasty-covered meat and pine nuts. Tasty as.

Meat pasties before being cooked:

Final product:

There are probably better pics but here's one I have of Pazar.... Dude if you have some time off in the Holidays book dinner one night with some friends. The more the better as its a shared meals place and give it a whirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.