Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Noticed last night they also added a player team option on top of the solo and duo options.

Looks like they are constantly updating the game, which can only be a good thing. I wouldn't bag on the game too quickly as by next week it may be a totally different game at this pace.
Yeah played all 3 game modes had some mates on. Think it will be a good one.
If anyone is considering playing I suggest read that link I posted up earlier. Took me 2-3 games to figure out how to load the gun FFS Hahaha

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy jumped in a squad with me, grazzt and Fresh. Shot at Grazzt and Grazzt killed him. Then realised he was on our team and revived him. Then as Grazzt ran away he killed him... Then this convo happened haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After playing a fair few games of PUBG on PC I caved and picked it up on Xbone. After 4 games I was ready to throw the controller through the screen. It really pissed me off. Random frame rate drops, crap graphics that looks nothing like the PC version or the screenshots, players teleporting, bullets not firing, spotting a guy then ducking behind cover then dropping dead for no reason.

Still fun though, just a lot there to piss you off. Hopefully they iron out the problems soon 'cause it's so much better on PC.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL I thought BF1 was impossible to kill squadmates?
On PUBG

After playing a fair few games of PUBG on PC I caved and picked it up on Xbone. After 4 games I was ready to throw the controller through the screen. It really pissed me off. Random frame rate drops, crap graphics that looks nothing like the PC version or the screenshots, players teleporting, bullets not firing, spotting a guy then ducking behind cover then dropping dead for no reason.

Still fun though, just a lot there to piss you off. Hopefully they iron out the problems soon 'cause it's so much better on PC.
I really do hope so as well

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ok you guys talked me into it, just purchased PUBG, was also playing a bit of Fortnite at a mates house, very similar, same principle and free just more cartoony

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a PUBG car rally for about 10 minutes. After I hammered his car he jumped out of his car and shot me. Was totally worth it.

This is one thing that I hope they fix soon. Currently I have to hit the exit vehicle button about 20 times before it actually gets out of the vehicle. So if I have to bail in a hurry then I have no chance. On PC it exits straight away.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Hacky McAxe/video/41290645

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant tonight lets get a day organizing this week for a laugh been meaning to get back on and check new maps .boy hijacked the xbone to his room

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll be on tonight if mum lets me stay up late

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
@south of heaven

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/nonna-making-wild-accusations-that-you-no-love-her-no-more/

Nonna Making Wild Accusations That You No Love Her No More
"God love her"

Contact

People of Italian and Maltese origin are becoming increasingly aware of the fact that Nonna doesn’t give a fuck if you ate earlier, it has been confirmed.

Tony Canterella, a 32-year-old Italian-Australian plumber from Newcastle, has spoken to The Betoota Advocate today about the confronting scenes that took place in his paternal grandmother’s living-room yesterday evening – after he revealed to her that he didn’t feel he was capable of a finishing a third serving of salad and pasta.

“It was almost like she was giving me an ultimatum. Either, eat more, or die a horrible death,”

“She was actually convinced that I would die if I didn’t eat the third, and extremely generous, plate she had forced in front of me,”

Tony says the fact that he had already eaten before he arrived late to dinner at Nonna’s “didn’t mean shit” to the 82-year-old migrant matriarch.

“I’m glad my folks didn’t tell her I’d just been at dinner with my new missus because she would have demanded to meet her… and I’d have to lie and say she was Italian as well”

“She’s always worried about me not eating enough as a big strong growing boy… I’m thirty-two!” said the overweight 3rd-generation Australian.

“There’s no point trying to convince her otherwise. She’ll think I don’t like her food… Which isn’t true. I love her food, it’s the best Italian you’ll ever eat,”

“I just don’t understand why she thinks I need to eat six kilos of pasta at 10:30 PM, God love her”