The diet and Melbourne regimen turning Dogzilla — Sam Kasiano — into a Storm thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know he is going to kill it at Melbourne.

Got me thinking about all the forwards Hasler let go, would make a formidable pack:

8. Kasiano
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Prichard
12. Taupau
13. Finucane
fuck you des you silly old nose wiseling ****

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he looks like a cum guzzler with that shirt on. at lesst he will fit in with the rest of the cheating butt bandebts

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Look, the club prepared meals, it was all obviously good stuff. What is so wrong about getting a burger on the way home if you're not satisfied? And there's nothing to suggest he ate more when he got home.
mate take the rose coloured glasses off the fat **** had every chance to be a better player at the dogs but chose not to so it is immoral for him and Ronald McDonald to be hanging out

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when his pictures popped up of him before getting married and all the talk of being fitter then ever and going to be unstoppable. This is the same shit different year. Come footy season he’ll be a blob again. We’ll be whipping the storm anyway

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when he looked anorexic for his wedding then rocked up back to his normal self for round 1.

I can't talk but I honestly think 125kg is not his healthy weight range. He should be 110 - 115

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will have one good season with the Storm and look for easier pastures IMO. Always love Kas but eating whatever you want with the clubs blessing is absurd for a high paid athlete and even more unforgiveable for the club to allow it. Would have directly attributed to all the injuries he had, limited games and even less time on field! Poorly run yet again by previous idiots.
O very much doubt that it was with their blessings. Hence the fact he was let go a season early.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe he was having a laugh saying he used to eat whatever he wanted when he was with the dogs, and didnt really take things seriously. Its a massive fuck you to our club and us fans!!!
I hope he fails miserably and is injured all year. He took us for a ride just like hasler. Has all the attribures to be an incredible player, but he is straight up fucking lazy. Took loads of money from our club and repayed it by eating maccas after training when we were trying to get him into shape so he could play his best footy.
Anyone who is hoping this guy has a big year for the storm, and thinks that bellamy will get the best out of him, should have a long hard look at themselves. He doesnt deserve our blessings.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know he is going to kill it at Melbourne.

Got me thinking about all the forwards Hasler let go, would make a formidable pack:

8. Kasiano
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Prichard
12. Taupau
13. Finucane
And to think hasler is suing the club

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know who's more stupid, Kasiano for laughing at eating whatever he wants or the club for letting him get away with it.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know who's more stupid, Kasiano for laughing at eating whatever he wants or the club for letting him get away with it.
At the end of the day what is the club going to do? Post a food body guard on the slob 24/7 lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of the day what is the club going to do? Post a food body guard on the slob 24/7 lol
It's very easy. At the moment he is targeting a weight, probably because that's what the storm want. If he eats 7 kebabs a day his weight ain't going to stay the same. If 5 weeks into the season he ends up 10 kilo's heavier then sit in NSW cup until you get back to where you're supposed to be. For most players it would be a motivator to get out of NSW cup, for him he probably wouldn't care less tbh as long as he's getting paid.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sack the **** without pay, there's no way we should be paying for this fat fuck to play for another club. Absolute scum bag, fat fucking joke of an athlete. Fucking ****. Fuck him.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same shit every year. Also what a **** for admitting he was eating shit behind the clubs back while at the dogs and laughing about it. Also fuck our club for being fucking soft on him. Fat **** went downhill as soon as Frank left as he didn't have someone babying him all the time and instead had that other fat fuck Feastwood as his food buddy ffs. So fucking happy he's gone.
I can't stand big for nothing, soft ***** like him, she-rex, Taylor and their ilk. They have been blessed to be born tanks and play like a Daihatsu Charade.

Lazy, weak *****.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Meh, you can just cut and paste this from every off season since Kas first played NRL
Exactly! I knew there would be this story about how amazingly Bellamy is and how The Bulldogs failed this hidden gem of a player bla bla bla

Firstly he does this every second year and secondly like most people on earth when given a fresh start in a new place you want to try hard to make it a success.

And yes he will tear us apart and score the first time he plays us again. That rules just written into ex players contracts.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look, the club prepared meals, it was all obviously good stuff. What is so wrong about getting a burger on the way home if you're not satisfied? And there's nothing to suggest he ate more when he got home.
Kas has never had “a burger”.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sack the **** without pay, there's no way we should be paying for this fat fuck to play for another club. Absolute scum bag, fat fucking joke of an athlete. Fucking ****. Fuck him.
This.
We should’ve fired the **** for dereliction of duty. Then the storm could’ve had him and we wouldn’t be contributing

Status
Not open for further replies.