Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speaking of PS4 vs Xbox One. Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on PS4 Pro:

- 2880x1620 resolution
- 60fps via dynamic resolution scaling
- higher resolution textures
- better draw distance

Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on the Xbox One X:

- HDR (also available on Xbox One S)
Typical...

Any you guys got any Bitcoin? shits going crazy at the moment
Mate of mine bought it at $4,000 and has already made a bit. He met a dude that bought $2 worth when it was at $0.07... comes to something like $700k now lol. He bought a car with some of it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but you missed out one other drawcard for the XB1 BF1 Hacky
- Moisties providing constant hilarious shenanigans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Speaking of PS4 vs Xbox One. Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on PS4 Pro:

- 2880x1620 resolution
- 60fps via dynamic resolution scaling
- higher resolution textures
- better draw distance

Here's the list of enhancements Battlefield 1 gets on the Xbox One X:

- HDR (also available on Xbox One S)
That's just EA/DICE being complete lazy fucks and not patching.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hmmm, might hold off on PUBG until we get local servers

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Decided to give it a go on PC. Entered my name as "HackyMcAxe", it says "you're not allowed to have "Hack" in your name

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the rules on PUBG is "no teams"

Apparently they ban people for working together

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if I like it. It's basically a sped up version of Day Z. Even as a sped up version you can spawn, run for 10 minutes, run into one person who kills you instantly, then wait another 20 minutes for the next round.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is Asian servers now.

how will they know?
Buggered if I know. I'm guessing it's just if people report a groups moving together not attacking each other. Same as your usual cheating reporting. People will just record footage of it then send it to whoever is running the servers then you'll get banned from the server.

It's also not the easiest game to work together in as you generally all start in different areas and make a dash for the play zone.

I remember when Day Z originally came out as an Arma mod. A few friends and myself attempted to team up in it. Problem is that you spawn in a random location and you have no map to tell you where you are. We all printed out maps of the Island then used road signs to figure out where we were to meet up. It was fun but it would end up taking hours before you finally meet up and by then a few of you would be dead.

PUBG does it different. The rounds last around 30-35 mins max and you spawn at random locations (kind of). You can see yourself on the map and report your position but if you spawn far away from the play zone then you're just sprinting toward the zone most of the time and don't really have a chance to coordinate unless someone spawns near you or in your path to the play zone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been a massive amount of complaints about the Xbone version due to bugs which is no surprise 'cause I think the PC version is still in early release. Hopefully the bugs get ironed out pretty fast.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's one review available on Metacritic so far:

"In Short: PUBG is one of the best multiplayer experiences of the generation, and as technically flawed as this Xbox One version currently is that fact still shines through.

Pros: Perfectly streamlined concept ensures an infinite range of possibilities. Huge map, plenty of different weapons, and great pacing.

Cons: A technical nightmare, with terrible graphics and animation, and an awful interface. Poorly optimised controls and low frame rate, plus frequent network issues.

Score: 7/10"

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/playe...one-review-down-the-pubg-7158195/?ito=cbshare

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's some comparison of the different version as well.

I'll probably wait until it passes early access. In the mean time I'll practice on PC so I can destroy you all

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Played it last night, like the concept all on a level playing ground. There are still some bugs but will be a good game i think. Had no idea to start with but at the end was into it. Ended up #3.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played it last night, like the concept all on a level playing ground. There are still some bugs but will be a good game i think. Had no idea to start with but at the end was into it. Ended up #3.
Noticed last night they also added a player team option on top of the solo and duo options.

Looks like they are constantly updating the game, which can only be a good thing. I wouldn't bag on the game too quickly as by next week it may be a totally different game at this pace.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Noticed last night they also added a player team option on top of the solo and duo options.

Looks like they are constantly updating the game, which can only be a good thing. I wouldn't bag on the game too quickly as by next week it may be a totally different game at this pace.
Yep. It's still technically early access and the Xbone version is apparently a few months behind the PC version so it should get rapidly better.