SOB Williams doesn't understand child safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There’s hundreds of things more dangerous than a child not on a booster seat driving 30k/h around an island.

I bet half of the dropkicks commenting probably smoke around their kids.
Not tobacco... only crack...but I have to say, if you’re letting your child drive, you’re possibly even more irresponsible than Sonny :p

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure he loves his kid, but what a fucking ignorant dumb ass. He is worried enough to put on his own seat belt, but the one his child has it's basically useless.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Point being you should have to pass an aptitude test to breed.
Fucking idiot

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a sbw fan at all but this story is rubbish. Its about nothing. Seems to be a trend in the media right now to try and tear down any famous person you can for any reason. Its always happened, but its a lot worse lately.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the Cook Islands they drive on the left hand side.

Seems like SBW is parked on the other side of the road.

Also SBW is in a left hand drive car, unless his wife is the driver.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate the ****, but I don't see the problem. He's abiding by local laws.
Also, in a country without child seat laws, it's probably near impossible to get one there. Should they pack one in their luggage, just in case ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why not? Plenty of people do.
Lol. How would I know ? I don’t travel.
But it seems like a ridiculous thing to do. It’s not like it’s going to fit in your bag, how much does it cost ?
What if you get to the hire place and their cars don’t have anchors fitted ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. How would I know ? I don’t travel.
But it seems like a ridiculous thing to do. It’s not like it’s going to fit in your bag, how much does it cost ?
What if you get to the hire place and their cars don’t have anchors fitted ?
No idea, I don't have kids. :grinning:

But people definately travel with them.

I guess it' a matter of doing research (it you had to travel or I had kids!)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They're hired directly from the business who lent the vehicle out...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I’ve got two kids. I’ve never had to travel overseas with a them (faaarrrrk what I nightmare that’d be) but honestly, I never would’ve thought to check. I would’ve just assumed they’d be like Australia......And probably get blasted like SBW is.
My point is, he may have not known, and is just playing with the cards he been dealt.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There were no Childs car seats when I grew and I had no problems...Welcome to the nanny state where people point their fingers at what others do wrong YET they're always doing the right thing...yeah Right!!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hate the ****, but I don't see the problem. He's abiding by local laws.
Also, in a country without child seat laws, it's probably near impossible to get one there. Should they pack one in their luggage, just in case ?
Yep! They are a safety feature that are no less valuable on Cook Island roads....that's probably what he should have done.....not that I'm really personally outraged. I just like making fun of the dumb prick :grinning: .....but why wouldn't it be worth that little extra effort to ensure a kid's safety?

I've launched loads into tissues that were more intellectually developed than SBW :P

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There were no Childs car seats when I grew and I had no problems...Welcome to the nanny state where people point their fingers at what others do wrong YET they're always doing the right thing...yeah Right!!!!
Pretty sure $BW can afford a child seat even if they may be rare. yes Child seats were different in the 60's & 70's. Cars back then didn't accelerate like they do today.

Something that I will always remember:

I used to be a member of the SES. A fellow member was a police officer who I got to know fairly well. He had attended murders, kidnappings and various other horrific scenes. He was even in attendance when they found the bodies in barrels of acid at Pendle Hill in the nineties. I could never work out how this shit never bothered him. Then he just disappeared. Curious as to what happened to him I asked another copper mate of mine, who I happened to run in to, what happened to him. Turns out he was first on the scene of a car accident that occurred on the M4 just before the Burnett St exit. The mother had put the child into the child seat but didn't buckle it up. When the mother had to hit the brakes in an emergency situation, the child was flung from the back seat into the windscreen of the car. The resulting scene was so horrific that it caused a seasoned NSW Police Officer to get back into his car, drive back to the station, hand in his badge and gun and just disappear. No one I know has seen him since.

$BW should could count himself lucky that he didn't come across some fool who couldn't drive and cause an accident.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the article was about her fake lips potentially suffocating the child in the back as they drove along...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.