Mitchell Pearce to Knights for $4 million over 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone's forgetting if Knights didn't spend majority of their cap, they were getting fined by the nrl, yes fined! They didn't want to just blow it on anyone so Pearce signing is spot on for me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights really don't have an excuse next year. If they falter Brown has to go.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They (Knights) should have gone hard at Cronk's signature If they had that much cap space.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They (Knights) should have gone hard at Cronk's signature If they had that much cap space.
Cronk would have needed a parachute to fall that far. From the premiers to the spooners of last season.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't understand. Cronk isn't playing there cause of the money it's because he can get a Harvard MBA afterwards. It's never about the money with the roosters. Everyone takes unders cause they all want to stay.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone's forgetting if Knights didn't spend majority of their cap, they were getting fined by the nrl, yes fined! They didn't want to just blow it on anyone so Pearce signing is spot on for me
Perhaps this is why they paid overs for this guy who can't close the deal in big games.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally I think Pearce has made a wrong choice career wise.

It must only be about the cash for him. It will be about 5years By the time the Knights may be in a position to make the finals and challenge

There squad has sprinkling of good players, its clearly improving, Moga, Ponga, Watson, Essesee, SKD, Pearce, but they are lacking upfront big time and lack alot of experience in their top 17

I cant believe they didnt throw the bank at James Graham, when they had and atill.have so much cap space, hes exactly the player they need, with his work ethic, experience and leadership, he has huge motor, and good in attack and defence, but they were too worried about getting a good deal off us and using our situation of being over the cap to exploit us. They missed out big time by not sign Graham.

They are no chance at the 8 this year IMO

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It must only be about the cash for him. It will be about 5years By the time the Knights may be in a position to make the finals and challenge

There squad has sprinkling of good players, its clearly improving, Moga, Ponga, Watson, Essesee, SKD, Pearce, but they are lacking upfront big time and lack alot of experience in their top 17

I cant believe they didnt throw the bank at James Graham, when they had and atill.have so much cap space, hes exactly the player they need, with his work ethic, experience and leadership, he has huge motor, and good in attack and defence, but they were too worried about getting a good deal off us and using our situation of being over the cap to exploit us. They missed out big time by not sign Graham.

I rate the Saifiti boys, huge motors and make big metres. Lillyman and Ese'ese will add a bit. But your right they are probably one prop short. I still reckon they are a shot at making the 8 next year with that squad

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I agree they should have signed graham. But i totally disagree in regards to them needing 5 years to make the 8. If injuries dont cruel them next year i think they will go very close to making the 8.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
How long before we are reading the headline "Knights star Pierce involved in Newcastle Barroom Brawl"

Status
Not open for further replies.