Why is McDonalds using a retarded richard branson lookalike in their summer ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course summeris the best part of the year and McDonalds wouldnt be short of marketing dollars or ideas.

Usually you get a few girls in bikinis diving in a pool with friends, jumping out to scoff down a big mac or something? Or the beach etc..

But they intead get a retarded looking imitation richard branson lookalike to pull silly faces, wear silly sunglasses and drive an old bomb car?

Honestly is that the best mcdonalds could come up with for summer 2017? Really?

Even the old hamburglar should get a run before that richard branson reject.

Very disappointed.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard Sir Richard Branson owns many houses, many Samsung TV's and isn't overweight. Also he does not suffer metal disabilities.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares... McDonalds markets itself (as shitty, fattening, junk food.).

For references sake I didn't see "Richard Branson", but rather "washed up far north coast of NSW beachy dropkick"

I prefer this ad though..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because they are desperate to look good when charging ten bucks for a small burger deal with fries and coke.
Bought a big Mac BLT and it was sloppy crap, stick that one.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This will somehow end up being Hasler's fault lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I had a mad picture of me a Richard Branson sculling a beer each at the V festival a few years back. The guy is a genuine legend.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had a mad picture of me a Richard Branson sculling a beer each at the V festival a few years back. The guy is a genuine legend.
I love the bloke. If I were a billionare, I'd spend and enjoy my life like he does.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I love the bloke. If I were a billionare, I'd spend and enjoy my life like he does.
Bro I just walked up to him as he was roaming around his festival and challenged him to a beer scull. We both did it and had a laugh and my mates took a few photos which he was cool with he shook my hand and said he hopes I'm having a lovely day and then walked off. Proper f**king legend in my eyes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I used to follow him on Facebook until he started pushing political agendas through his page day after day after day.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I had a choice to work for anyone, it would be him.

Remember the time he took a picture next to a sleeping employee? LMAO...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course summeris the best part of the year and McDonalds wouldnt be short of marketing dollars or ideas.

Usually you get a few girls in bikinis diving in a pool with friends, jumping out to scoff down a big mac or something? Or the beach etc..

But they intead get a retarded looking imitation richard branson lookalike to pull silly faces, wear silly sunglasses and drive an old bomb car?

Honestly is that the best mcdonalds could come up with for summer 2017? Really?

Even the old hamburglar should get a run before that richard branson reject.

Very disappointed.
You mad bro? Maybe the ad is not targeted to you... But maybe it is and now we are all talking about Maccas?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
McDonalds have achieved their target as we are now all talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.