Matai
B Stewart
G Stewart
Foran
DCE
Taupau
Tommy T
Watmough

Given it was backdated 5 years.. but then... why has it taken them 5 years to find this (the NRL).... unless a disgruntled ex player is speaking out.

Might be the case given match fixing investigation is still ongoing.

Fun begins here: https://silvertails.net/threads/salary-cap-witch-hunt-manly.52513/page-60
Apparently the police investigating the match fixing claims tipped off the NRL.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was reading somewhere that Hodkinsons agent (Riolo I think ) was saying that his knees are fine and it is just rumors that they are shot. If that is the case then Hodgo could put those 'rumors' to bed by actually taking the line on.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading somewhere that Hodkinsons agent (Riolo I think ) was saying that his knees are fine and it is just rumors that they are shot. If that is the case then Hodgo could put those 'rumors' to bed by actually taking the line on.
Or kicking.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, the sharks are really stinky, cause clubs like the roosters,storm and broncos have TPAs galore and huge advantage in the marketplace. The sharks don't but have amazing depth and are always in the market for any new player that comes available.
They have the development happening around there. Would not be surprised, if players are suddenly getting beach side apartments through nefarious means.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hearing Manly might start on minus points for 2018!!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, only thing I can think was damage done to cap by:
Matai
B Stewart
G Stewart
Foran
DCE
Taupau
Tommy T
Watmough

Given it was backdated 5 years.. but then... why has it taken them 5 years to find this (the NRL).... unless a disgruntled ex player is speaking out.

Might be the case given match fixing investigation is still ongoing.

Fun begins here: https://silvertails.net/threads/salary-cap-witch-hunt-manly.52513/page-60
Match fixing case exposed the breach

A

Alexander the Great

Apparently the police investigating the match fixing claims tipped off the NRL.
God knows what else they have stumbled across along the way... Hopefully foran is not bringing any baggage with himself over to us.
We have had enough of making headlines for the wrong reasons.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Terrible management to be over the cap for the last 5 Years. Matai and Stewart were being paid in 2017 so they would of had an extra mil for 2018.. Manly forum is going off... they reckon Greenberg hates them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's hardly going to front the media and say "Yep my clients knees are completely fucked... don't sign him anyone".

Status
Not open for further replies.