Steve Price on NRL 360 Summer edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just watched Pricey on 360 with Ikin and ****.

Basic gist was they hit him up about why this rival ticket is so good etc.

Pricey did well/ok but I do kind of wish they had another better prepared guy with him to help with the questions. Reason for this is that **** right from the start tried to shoot the ticket down. Pricey pretty much said all the things we have heard already so no real new info for you guys.

The main thing that was annoying is that idiot **** with an obvious agenda (Is he mates with Dib does anyone know) and using his air time to negatively influence the competition. **** said I am on no side after he rubbished the theory of this ticket being able to bring new success back to the club just because "they are dogs people".

Ikin was good and said at the end of the day excellence requires strong competition so this ticket is a great thing for the Bulldogs and I agree. Had Dib not been worried than we would be going into 2018 with Hasler still as coach and none of the changes would have occurred....I could be wrong???

For me the damage is done and Dib etc all need to go and a fresh direction taken.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually thought **** made a good point! They are Bulldogs people but they need to show everyone what they are bringing to the table. It’s easy to throw mud on the current board because they have made mistakes but how are they going to make the club better?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I actually thought **** made a good point! They are Bulldogs people but they need to show everyone what they are bringing to the table. It’s easy to throw mud on the current board because they have made mistakes but how are they going to make the club better?
Which was why I wished he had one of the more senior people of the ticket with him so they could have represented better....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched Pricey on 360 with Ikin and ****.

Basic gist was they hit him up about why this rival ticket is so good etc.

Pricey did well/ok but I do kind of wish they had another better prepared guy with him to help with the questions. Reason for this is that **** right from the start tried to shoot the ticket down. Pricey pretty much said all the things we have heard already so no real new info for you guys.

The main thing that was annoying is that idiot **** with an obvious agenda (Is he mates with Dib does anyone know) and using his air time to negatively influence the competition. **** said I am on no side after he rubbished the theory of this ticket being able to bring new success back to the club just because "they are dogs people".

Ikin was good and said at the end of the day excellence requires strong competition so this ticket is a great thing for the Bulldogs and I agree. Had Dib not been worried than we would be going into 2018 with Hasler still as coach and none of the changes would have occurred....I could be wrong???

For me the damage is done and Dib etc all need to go and a fresh direction taken.
If he can't handle Paul Kent, how would he handle being on the Board?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which was why I wished he had one of the more senior people of the ticket with him so they could have represented better....
Maybe he’s just not good at public speaking but if he wants to be on the board he should be able to explain himself and how he’s going to improve the club and do a better job then the current board.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apart from Hasler not delivering us a premiership or staying 1 season too long I really find it hard to find things to criticise the current board on

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib has had his time. He did some incredibly stupid things and just like politicians give tax cuts before elections Dib is trying to make everything right.

At this point in time I'd be quite happy for the rival ticket to get up. I didn't see the interview and Kent is obviously still pissed that his bestie Hasler got the punt but there are some decent people on the rival ticket with the clubs best interest at heart.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If he can't handle Paul Kent, how would he handle being on the Board?
Not saying he didn't handle him, said he did well/ok. Just passing on what I watched for those that may not have. More **** claiming to not be on a side while obviously on one. Certainly seemed that way to me so personal opinion if that helps the Dib lovers out there. Let's face it not all on the ticket will be the strike weapons towards the media. Some will do the work without fuss or trying to be a celebrity and add different specialities. I'm sure each will have their role like I'm sure Pricey is the ex-players face role, Ando the coach/player, Bullfrogs daughter being the link to Bullfrog, while others will be there for the business role etc. Not saying that each is just set for that one particular role but obviously they have gathered a group of people with various "Bulldog" backgrounds to be more attractive to the voting members and fans of the club.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not saying he didn't handle him, said he did well/ok. Just passing on what I watched for those that may not have. More **** claiming to not be on a side while obviously on one. Certainly seemed that way to me so personal opinion if that helps the Dib lovers out there. Let's face it not all on the ticket will be the strike weapons towards the media. Some will do the work without fuss or trying to be a celebrity and add different specialities. I'm sure each will have their role like I'm sure Pricey is the ex-players face role, Ando the coach/player, Bullfrogs daughter being the link to Bullfrog, while others will be there for the business role etc. Not saying that each is just set for that one particular role but obviously they have gathered a group of people with various "Bulldog" backgrounds to be more attractive to the voting members and fans of the club.
I agree it is probably the most impreesive ticket in the history of the Club. A real authentic and genuine representation of the Berries/Bulldog culture created by Bullfrog coupled with modern business acumen, sporting admin and player/ /coach experience. Impressive names from 1 to 7. I remember the days players wanted to come to the Club, if players left then their form would drop. Things unfortunately have changed.

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One also has to question the motives... Why come back now? Why not be vocal before?

Not to mention riding on the coat tails of the ticket for Andersons wife, who was so concerned for the direction the dogs were heading that she continued on the Gold Coast Titans instead of putting up her hand for either of the board of directors spots.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
One also has to question the motives... Why come back now? Why not be vocal before?

Not to mention riding on the coat tails of the ticket for Andersons wife, who was so concerned for the direction the dogs were heading that she continued on the Gold Coast Titans instead of putting up her hand for either of the board of directors spots.
Maybe they knew that Dib has it all wrapped up and have waited until the right people get involved in a rival to give a chance? Maybe they have been involved behind the scenes and waiting for the right time? Maybe not, either way competition is good and why not hear what they have to offer and make an informed decision? I don't support the "devil you know theory" and not saying you do either but have heard some on here spruce that shitting train of thought.

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dibs only fuck up was not sacking Hasler earlier when things got out of hand and giving him that bs extension that apparently isn't even an extension lol. Doubt Dib will go and he looks to be making enough of the right moves atm. He also has far more pulling power than anyone else up against him.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
They’re all muppets hahah Paul Dunn would of looked like a stunned mullet on tv

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
not being dib is a pretty good start

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from Hasler not delivering us a premiership or staying 1 season too long I really find it hard to find things to criticise the current board on
ARE YOU SERIOUS ????? I can only hope you are joking because if not try criticising the board for
- being the absolute LAST to realise we needed a change of coach after virtually every fan and league commentator knew it a long time ago. Remember as leaders they are pro-actively supposed to fix problems before they get embarrassing, not sit on their hands putting all their faith in has-been Hasler.
- mis-management of 2 major contracts that may now result in the club paying over $6M after being sued
- no-one ever trusting the Dogs in signing a contract for ANYTHING from now on
-pissing off our own players who feel the club cheated Des. That's a good way to teach loyalty.
- their failings in employing the worst CEO in the Dogs history in Raelene Castle
- how they let club legend Steve Mortimer re-sign to back Manly imposter coach Des instead
- how the current board are simply stooges for Chairman Ray Dib. Dib does whatever he wants and the others all follow.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hate the **** but can't argue that sadly.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe he’s just not good at public speaking but if he wants to be on the board he should be able to explain himself and how he’s going to improve the club and do a better job then the current board.
It wouldn't be hard to do a better job than the current board.

A retarded monkey would do a better job.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like the changes Dib and co have made and think they are heading in the right direction. The club doesn't need a new board it just needed a new coach
The changes are being made in an attempt to get re elected. Seriously cant you see that. Our club is not a political party

Status
Not open for further replies.