Greg Eastwood health scare (heart surgery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We lost Sam but we still have this guy who missed part of 2017, should have a big year under new management, will help with people questioning the size of our pack next year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Two things.
1.most nrl players do f45 in the off season. Many own franchises.

2. I told everyone here 6 months ago that the dogs will plan a reason to get Greg medically retired, so we can drop him, free up 700k in the cap and he walks away with all his money.

Everyone wins

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't believe you pricks haven't asked you resident cardiologist my opinion? Lol

If he is having surgery I know exactly what he went through and if he isn't training as of today he is a pussy.

Blood test
Chest X-ray
ECHO
ECG
Cardiac MRI
Angiogram (through wrist or groin) now I'm guessing this is the "surgery" they are talking about. They can insert stints 95% through this procedure.

I do this with just a local and refuse any other sedation or anything.

If actually serious, then comes...

Stints
Bypass(es)
Defib
Pacemaker
Transplant
TANK 2.0 territory (all the best bro)

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can go visit him and help him out, but the board wouldnt use this idea for PR or more importantly spread the word of Organ Donation.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It appears Eastwood has Cardiac Arrhythmia. It can be corrected by the application of an electrical impulse to jolt the heart back into its correct pattern. Not pleasant, but not life threatening.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It appears Eastwood has Cardiac Arrhythmia. It can be corrected by the application of an electrical impulse to jolt the heart back into its correct pattern. Not pleasant, but not life threatening.
Well said brother, it's a shock from defib. First go usually fixes it but it may take up to 3-4 shots.

He will be fine and better than ever.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway back to the subject matter....if Eastwood is forced retire on medical grounds does that mean we save some cap space?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My
Anyway back to the subject matter....if Eastwood is forced retire on medical grounds does that mean we save some cap space?
My guess is this depends on who will pay for his salary this year. If the club covers it, then it will be included in the cap. If insurance pays it, like in watmoughs case, then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.