Hodko

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
Seeing as his days at Newcastle are basically over I'd love to see him back at the dogs, does have a great kicking game on him and can kick goals

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He can't run. Eastwood and Kasiano would lap him...
baa baa and Mortimer would still lap him.......there's guys who have stepped on land mines who have knees in better condition than Hodko lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodkinson is cooked and has been for a while....Lamb is the one we should have a go at.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with busted knees he can kick goals better than any of our players.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Even with busted knees he can kick goals better than any of our players.
if you only want him for kicking goals then sign hazem back up, at least we could hide him on the wing and he kicks a hell of a lot better..........Hodko might pick up a sweet TPA with WD40 though

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you only want him for kicking goals then sign hazem back up, at least we could hide him on the wing and he kicks a hell of a lot better..........Hodko might pick up a sweet TPA with WD40 though
Never said I wanted him, just said he can still kick better then any of our players... which is kinda depressing

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing as his days at Newcastle are basically over I'd love to see him back at the dogs, does have a great kicking game on him and can kick goals
With Pearce signing at the knights, you would imagine Watson joining him in the halves. This would mean they are looking to offload hokko???, meant to be on 600k, I wonder if we could pick him up for a small amount with the knights carrying the majority, is he worth it for a partner for foran with a good kicking game etc??
Would much rather sezar or anything younger and less injury prone
good to see the bulldogs rehab team active on here with recruitment advice, no doubt devastated at the loss of Chalk Stanley lol

Reactions: DT

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
speaking of Hodko.....I have video footage of how his preseason is going

jouannet

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since hodko left the dogs have created nothing, poor last tackle options barely scraped through to the finals in the 2016 season

You're talking injuries?! Haven't we just signed Foran?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
HIs kicking game was average st best.

No. Just no. Hodko’s a good guy and all, but we have no use for him- at least not in an on field capacity.

People tend to forget he underperformed here because his body wasn’t up to it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Since hodko left the dogs have created nothing, poor last tackle options barely scraped through to the finals in the 2016 season

You're talking injuries?! Haven't we just signed Foran?
Stop embarrassing yourself. We’ve created nothing because our coach has gone an appalling job. Hodko wasn’t a great creator when he was here. Even when he was here we had more creative (and involved players)

No. Just. No :p

PS I wasn’t a big fan of signing Foran either, but he’s here now. Signing Hodko would be a big step backwards.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't mind Hodkinson while he played for us, but his knees were a huge issue then, no doubt they're worse now. It's a pity since i think he's a decent half. At this stage I'd prefer we develop someone we have here already. I honestly hope that Hodkinson doesn't get sacked to accommodate Pearce. He deserves to go out on his own terms.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A halves combination of Foran and Hodko would have 1 good leg between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.