Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the whole season of Marvel's Inhumans. It had bad reviews and the start so they were given the first season to save the show, and they failed. It's rubbish all the way through and ends with nothing interesting happening at all.

Also watched the first episode of Marvel's Runaways. It received really good reviews but didn't interest me. Bunch of high school kids with weird occult parents and they start developing super powers. It's a bit boring and very teenage drama.

I keep stumbling on really shit shows lately. Waiting for the full season 2 of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency to come out so I can binge watch it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just finished Face Off Season 12, and started Face Off Game Face.. if you are into special effects and movie makeup, it's definitely a show worth checking out.

Since we moved sooooooooo much tv to catch up on it's insane. I'm about 10 episodes behind on cops now too

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just finished Face Off Season 12, and started Face Off Game Face.. if you are into special effects and movie makeup, it's definitely a show worth checking out.

Since we moved sooooooooo much tv to catch up on it's insane. I'm about 10 episodes behind on cops now too
I'm still behind on new episodes of Modern Family and The Simpsons as well as Criminal Minds. I've only managed to get through the first 2 episodes of each lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I gave up on Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Blacklist, Grimm, and some others. They just dragged on too long.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched the whole season of Marvel's Inhumans. It had bad reviews and the start so they were given the first season to save the show, and they failed. It's rubbish all the way through and ends with nothing interesting happening at all.

Also watched the first episode of Marvel's Runaways. It received really good reviews but didn't interest me. Bunch of high school kids with weird occult parents and they start developing super powers. It's a bit boring and very teenage drama.

I keep stumbling on really shit shows lately. Waiting for the full season 2 of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency to come out so I can binge watch it.
You watch the Punnisher yet bro? Worth waiting to get out of hospital for?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You watch the Punnisher yet bro? Worth waiting to get out of hospital for?
Yep. It's good but there is some issues. The main one being that it is way too long. There is a lot of filler in there that ruins the show a bit. Makes it really slow and boring at times. It's 13 episodes each am hour long. If they cut it down to 5 or 6 episodes it would have been a lot better.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. It's good but there is some issues. The main one being that it is way too long. There is a lot of filler in there that ruins the show a bit. Makes it really slow and boring at times. It's 13 episodes each am hour long. If they cut it down to 5 or 6 episodes it would have been a lot better.
Sweet, thanks brother. I got recovery time to burn lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Future Man. If you can get your hands on it, watch it. It's fucking funny.

It's only on Hulu that I know of.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
20171129_150005.jpg
@south of heaven and I made our own animation, called Big Mouth on Netflix. The Hormone Monster is a South of TANK hybrid lol

@Blue_boost notice it's one of my many Samsung UHD Tv's, it's my smallest one @70 inches, which is kept in my paid off home that I own. And I am underweight too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Vikings is back baby!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bought Narcos Season 1 on Bluray the other day... I hear it's good.

Also started watching (well close to finished) Season 1 of Rick and Morty ... fuckin hilarious show.

View attachment 4426 @south of heaven and I made our own animation, called Big Mouth on Netflix. The Hormone Monster is a South of TANK hybrid lol

@Blue_boost notice it's one of my many Samsung UHD Tv's, it's my smallest one @70 inches, which is kept in my paid off home that I own. And I am underweight too.
Big Mouth is fucking funny.... have the whole first season and just started watching it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Jean Claude Van Johnson on Amazon. Pretty bloody funny. Great to see that Van Damn can take the piss out of himself.