The Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't there has been one created, and there probably inst a demand for one, but here goes.

I have been watching a lot of golf on Fox with my father, who is a bit crook and staying at my place for a bit, and stuck inside as her recovers.

I wanted to say congratulations to Greg Chalmers, who at 42 or so years of age, has become the most experienced golfer in PGA history to finally win his first event. It's only what is known as an "alternate" event, as most of the elite like Jason Day were playing in another tournament, but still great nonetheless. Seems to be a great guy too.

I also watched Thongchai Jaidee win the French Open. This is another older guy, who didn't turn pro until 30.

Maybe its not too late for me?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never too late lol....
Love playing, but half the time I swear I never play again...
Then the other half I think I'm tiger woods lol
Consistently inconsistent

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Never too late lol....
Love playing, but half the time I swear I never play again...
Then the other half I think I'm tiger woods lol
Consistently inconsistent
Story of every weekend golfer there ever was frustrates me to no end but I keep going back for more haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It' a glorious day out here at the Australian Open. Makes the overpriced food worth it.

As well as seeing Day, Ogilvy, Chalmers and Co, the family is very proud that my cousin is playing in his first Oz Open.

I know nobody reads this thread though:grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It' a glorious day out here at the Australian Open. Makes the overpriced food worth it.

As well as seeing Day, Ogilvy, Chalmers and Co, the family is very proud that my cousin is playing in his first Oz Open.

I know nobody reads this thread though:grinning:
Asshole, you go everyear?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Asshole, you go everyear?
Not at all. I just happened to be in town for a few days and when I found out my cousin was playing I cancelled a couple of meetings went out.

Found out later he could have got me a free ticket (it has become quite expensive $38 incl booking fee).

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not at all. I just happened to be in town for a few days and when I found out my cousin was playing I cancelled a couple of meetings went out.

Found out later he could have got me a free ticket (it has become quite expensive $38 incl booking fee).
Spend the day? Or just a few hours

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just played my first game in 10 years and hit most of them like shit but the few i hit good got me excited about the game so ive started to have lessons into week 3 of 4 and what a fucking coach he has corrected most of my technical issues for now and ive never hit the ball so good needless to say im hooked now

Status
Not open for further replies.