Coach Des Hasler to sue Bulldogs for contract breach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Dib made the call that will cost the club in court? Well then that should be his head!

See ya Dib!
We don't know the full extent of the the clubs agreement with Des, you should be certain of you reason to hate Dib.
At least Dib has always had the club's interest at heart. Des on the other hand at no stage had any heart in our clubs success.
Our club should hire top independent Rugby League experts to formulate the case that Des was working to bring our club down. I believe that their is plenty of evidence of it and use the evidence in the court to smear Des as much as is possible.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We don't know the full extent of the the clubs agreement with Des, you should be certain of you reason to hate Dib.
At least Dib has always had the club's interest at heart. Des on the other hand at no stage had any heart in our clubs success.
Our club should hire top independent Rugby League experts to formulate the case that Des was working to bring our club down. I believe that their is plenty of evidence of it and use the evidence in the court to smear Des as much as is possible.
How can you say that Dib has always had the clubs best interests at heart when he extends Des' contract which everyone knows was one of the shittest moves in the clubs history??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah no they should not!!!

Besides totally irrelevant anyway.
This case relates to the four corners of the contract/HOA and any verbal undertakings or agreement that relate to the contract.

Conspiracy theories or opinion, not relevant.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come this isn't done through fair trading if it's a matter of employment ?? I know that may seem like dumb question, but I know very little about the legal stuff? What separates this from fair trade?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Half the time the Kennel run the team, is he going to sit there and tell us he did a good job?
He's living in a fantasy hoyty world if he thinks he deserves that kind of moola, wheres our money?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesnt spill the beans on any dodgey business the club may he doing... alla Parramatta

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesnt spill the beans on any dodgey business the club may he doing... alla Parramatta
He would shot him self in the foot if he did because if he knows about it then he’s involved.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would shot him self in the foot if he did because if he knows about he’s involved.
Plus no one else would risk taking him on. Scott Seward is now in Melbourne currently pushing trolleys or something similar.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The situation could become messy...
We are all assuming different possibilities and outcomes
But no mater what, we are better off without HAZLER even that 99.99 % of us fans originally approved his signing
One thing puzzles me is the continuous barrage of criticism Dib keeps on getting
When are we going to realize GREENBERG appointed Hazler in full control approved by the BOARD
RAELENE was appointed by the BOARD and controlled by HASLER therefore the two collaborated to sign and release whom ever they wanted
By now the club almost lost full control
So the BOARD and DIB had to do what they had to do
1st Clear all the HAZLER PUPPETS
2nd Got rid of the HAZLER'S YES WOMAN REA REA
3rd Sacked HAZLER IS OUT
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!
To me THE BOARD and RAY DIB might have borrowed a leaf out of the Great BULLFROG book
At least I HOPE SO
BRING BACK THE...US AGAINST THE WORLD MENTALITY
BRING BACK...THE DOGS OF WAR !!!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually read the title as "Bulldogs sue Hasler for contract breach" .. thought it was a new thread.

~c.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But no mater what, we are better off without HAZLER even that 99.99 % of us fans originally approved his signing
One thing puzzles me is the continuous barrage of criticism Dib keeps on getting
When are we going to realize GREENBERG appointed Hazler in full control approved by the BOARD
RAELENE was appointed by the BOARD and controlled by HASLER therefore the two collaborated to sign and release whom ever they wanted
3rd Sacked HAZLER IS OUT
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!
To me THE BOARD and RAY DIB might have borrowed a leaf out of the Great BULLFROG book
At least I HOPE SO

3rd Sacked HAZLER IS OUT
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!
At least I HOPE SO

I totally agree mate. There's a lot of stuff we don't know anyway I know Ray ain't going to point fingers at someone and make it public for everyone to know. He done what he had to do and got on with business for the club's and fans best interest. I reckon all this was done maybe to at least have foran and woods officially signed and not officially sign hasler.

What really should matter now is that we look forward to 2018 and hopefully sezer is signed if possible to complete our halves for next season, firgers crossed :grinning:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How come this isn't done through fair trading if it's a matter of employment ?? I know that may seem like dumb question, but I know very little about the legal stuff? What separates this from fair trade?
Fair trading has nothing to do with it.

Maybe the Industrial Relations Commission but since he wasn't on an award probably not.

Court is where so-called breaches in contracts are heard. From my understanding of this Hasler is on a hiding to nothing. His representation just f@#ked up and misled him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think fair trading is more to do with marketing, whereas this is unfair dismissal of sorts.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you say that Dib has always had the clubs best interests at heart when he extends Des' contract which everyone knows was one of the shittest moves in the clubs history??
If you know the exact wording of the clubs agreement with Des, please tell us because most of us don't. Sometimes people sue for no reason just in the hope of making money.
So you hate Dib, some people just decide to hate someone but either don't know why or are to afraid to say why, people who hate with no clear reason are all arseholes and failures.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you know the exact wording of the clubs agreement with Des, please tell us because most of us don't. Sometimes people sue for no reason just in the hope of making money.
So you hate Dib, some people just decide to hate someone but either don't know why or are to afraid to say why, people who hate with no clear reason are all arseholes and failures.
Whoa whoa whoa! Back up there Little Jimmy, you've changed the subject completely.

Firstly, the club said that there was never a legally binding contract in place, on a MOU/HOA - and I take the word of the club over that hack Hasler anyday.

Secondly, I never said I hate Dib. I don't hate Dib, I don't hate anyone. Dib, however, is not competent enough to be in the position he's in. He defends Hasler, then later turns around and fires him weeks after defending him based on his history rather than current form. Dib then states on the clubs website that they will be interviewing candidates for the coaching role and making a decision within the coming weeks. THE NEXT DAY the club made an announcement.

Hey, I'm not alone in my reasoning, and if Dib ends up costing the club millions, his head must roll.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree mate. There's a lot of stuff we don't know anyway I know Ray ain't going to point fingers at someone and make it public for everyone to know. He done what he had to do and got on with business for the club's and fans best interest. I reckon all this was done maybe to at least have foran and woods officially signed and not officially sign hasler.

What really should matter now is that we look forward to 2018 and hopefully sezer is signed if possible to complete our halves for next season, firgers crossed :grinning:
You got it right, The chairman's job is to make things look absolutely wonderful even when the world seems to be crumbling around him, then his duty is to fix the problem with the least of fuss.
Even if he has made some misjudgements errors I think he managed to succeed in months compared what took Manly 6 years to achieve !
The problem is, people read media BULLSHIT and they believe it !!!

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa! Back up there Little Jimmy, you've changed the subject completely.

Firstly, the club said that there was never a legally binding contract in place, on a MOU/HOA - and I take the word of the club over that hack Hasler anyday.

Secondly, I never said I hate Dib. I don't hate Dib, I don't hate anyone. Dib, however, is not competent enough to be in the position he's in. He defends Hasler, then later turns around and fires him weeks after defending him based on his history rather than current form. Dib then states on the clubs website that they will be interviewing candidates for the coaching role and making a decision within the coming weeks. THE NEXT DAY the club made an announcement.

Hey, I'm not alone in my reasoning, and if Dib ends up costing the club millions, his head must roll.
You must agree that some kennelers obviously just hate Dib full stop.
So if Dib maneuvered the scheme to get Foran and Woods (intelligent Kenneler's know just how difficult it is to sign top players when they don't know who the coach is going to be).
So if it turns out that we don't have to pay Hassler anything, are you going to support Dib in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.