What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't rate season 3.

Season 4 is set in Mexico, more than likely El Chapo and/or the Senora Cartel.

PS hoping it's El Chapo because he ran the yayo through Cancun airport and I'm home sick lol
Didn't David (Miguel's son) have one of the most punchable heads in tv history? Lol
Yeh I also hope it's El chapo, he seemed like a real Don

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't David (Miguel's son) have one of the most punchable heads in tv history? Lol
Yeh I also hope it's El chapo, he seemed like a real Don
Fuck yes! Would love to headbutt him lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Red Dwarf Season 12. Just as good as it's always been.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't watched Family Guy in a long time 'cause it went crap, but saw this on YouTube and it made me laugh. Was tempted to post it in the Gay Marriage thread.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nearly finished season 2 of Stranger Things. It's ok but they could of incorporated more conspiracy theories into it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't watched Family Guy in a long time 'cause it went crap, but saw this on YouTube and it made me laugh. Was tempted to post it in the Gay Marriage thread.

Lol you can now put the kevin spacy one in their also :tearsofjoy:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Late comer to GoT.

Just watched
series 3 episode 9.

Without spoilers does/can it get any better than this!?

Hodor hodored the feck out that shit.

The revelation of the true extent of Brans ability.

The anticipation of the wildlings getting hold of Bran and friends before Jon Snow could intervene.

Jon Snow: Crows before hoes

The imp telling Joffrey he will end up fucking his bride to be with a wooden cock

Defection of the second sons and how it was enacted with betrayal of one of their leaders

Ayra knocking the merchant out cold so that he wasnt killed by The Hound

The Hound and Ayras interactions while travelling

Rob " dont worry girls, its me. not you" lmao smooth

The brutal stabbing of Tulisa and her unborn baby.

The music and the doors shutting before the slaughter and Catelyns realisation as she see's Boltons armour.

Catelyn slitting the throat of the innocent Frey wife.

The whole lead up to the massacre lulled the me into a false sense of security. So many positive things were happening through the whole episode. Ayra was close to reuniting with her family, Bran was learning to control his powers. Daenerys sacks another city, the fight scene there was masterful and the Grey Worms efforts with the spear was a thing of beauty.

Thinking that Arya was atleast going to save the wolves after all the shit that preceded.

The silent credits at the end.

So many things I didnt see coming

Just wow. Masterfully done.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Late comer to GoT.

Just watched
series 3 episode 9.

Without spoilers does/can it get any better than this!?

Hodor hodored the feck out that shit.

The revelation of the true extent of Brans ability.

The anticipation of the wildlings getting hold of Bran and friends before Jon Snow could intervene.

Jon Snow: Crows before hoes

The imp telling Joffrey he will end up fucking his bride to be with a wooden cock

Defection of the second sons and how it was enacted with betrayal of one of their leaders

Ayra knocking the merchant out cold so that he wasnt killed by The Hound

The Hound and Ayras interactions while travelling

Rob " dont worry girls, its me. not you" lmao smooth

The brutal stabbing of Tulisa and her unborn baby.

The music and the doors shutting before the slaughter and Catelyns realisation as she see's Boltons armour.

Catelyn slitting the throat of the innocent Frey wife.

The whole lead up to the massacre lulled the me into a false sense of security. So many positive things were happening through the whole episode. Ayra was close to reuniting with her family, Bran was learning to control his powers. Daenerys sacks another city, the fight scene there was masterful and the Grey Worms efforts with the spear was a thing of beauty.

Thinking that Arya was atleast going to save the wolves after all the shit that preceded.

The silent credits at the end.

So many things I didnt see coming

Just wow. Masterfully done.
Oddly enough, other than the red wedding, I remember none of this. So much has happened since then.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched through The Punisher series on Netflix. It's a good series but unfortunately it's massively let down by the cliche story line and a crap load of padding. It would have made a really good mini-series of about 4 episodes and definitely no more than 6. The show goes for 13 episodes each around an hour long and most of that is just filler to make the show longer. Quite often while watching I found myself looking at my phone and losing all interest in the show.

It's a pity as the good they have there is very good. The scenes are amazing and the performances are some of the best you'll see. It's just ruined by a slow pace and a bunch of boring crap that wasn't needed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Ted Nü-Djent got me on mind hunters , roughly about fbi forming a unit and reaserching serial killers based on true shit.
Its a 10/10 well worth a look
Have been planning to watch this. Looks really interesting. From what I recall it's based on the guys that created the original FBI profiling system.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Wall last night, mostly because I was on the couch and was too lazy to find the remote. Not into modern game shows (give me Sale of the Century anyday), but man was this one ordinary. Slow, and really complicated for reasons unknown. And the few questions they actually asked were a piece of piss.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have been planning to watch this. Looks really interesting. From what I recall it's based on the guys that created the original FBI profiling system.
This is the one its quality the whole way through. The bloke who plays the co ed killer does such a good job its hard to hate him lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Wall last night, mostly because I was on the couch and was too lazy to find the remote. Not into modern game shows (give me Sale of the Century anyday), but man was this one ordinary. Slow, and really complicated for reasons unknown. And the few questions they actually asked were a piece of piss.
I watched the first episode. Massively soppy. They're literally just watching balls roll down a wall but they have to take breaks to tell their life stories and cry about it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the first episode. Massively soppy. They're literally just watching balls roll down a wall but they have to take breaks to tell their life stories and cry about it.
So it wasn't just last night. Not sure of their back story as I missed the first 10 minutes, buy at the end they were going on about their journey. I think they had done a lot of volunteer or charity work in Laos or somewhere (which is very noble), bur I couldn't get the connect to a game show.

Good to see Axle Whitehead getting some work I suppose.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it’s not about Male Prostitutes in Kings Cross?