Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This thread has been quiet...

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
About to lose Ox, Sanchez is leaving either now or next season on a free, Ozil only has a few months left on his contract, Wenger was resigned, There star striker is being put on the bench. Ahhh this just can't get any better :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh if I was could choose to take over one team from the premier league it would be Arsenal, it honestly is the easiest job there is. The holes in there squad are obvious and the board don't have any expectations of you.

Its obvious there missing a CB thats a proper leader, a centre mid who isn't afraid to put there body on the line and a box to box midfielder.

Bonucci would've been perfect for Arsenal as the CB and Fabinho/Matuidi. Bonucci/Matuidi are getting up there in age however they would put Arsenal in a win now situation which is exactly what they need.

------------------------Cech-----------------------

Bellerin-----Koscielny-----Bonucci----Kolasinac

----------------------Fabinho----------------------

---------------Matuidi-------Ramsey-------------

Ox---------------Lacazette---------------Sanchez

While I dont really rate Ox, I would have him in there purely for his ability to help out Bellerin who's defending is questionable.

Ozil wouldn't get in my team because he simply doesn't put out the type of effort that a team like Arsenal needs, its not Real Madrid where you can carry players.

Bonucci would be the leader they've been crying out for and Fabinho and Matuidi would bring the energy in the midfield. Also something that also benefit the rest of the team would be the winning mentality those players would bring considering all 3 of them have won titles at other clubs.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I refuse to watch another game until that cancer has fucked off

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has Hasler, I mean Wenger been sacked yet?

If no, fuck the pea shooters
Wenger is getting a lucky break again. The media and pundits all said Spurs would win so now it looks like a massive upset for an Arsenal win.

It will be Wenger in for the next month if the scoreline stays the same.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wenger is getting a lucky break again. The media and pundits all said Spurs would win so now it looks like a massive upset for an Arsenal win.

It will be Wenger in for the next month if the scoreline stays the same.
Should I watch the 2nd half?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A win with a clean sheet against the jews. Not too shabby.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WENGER IN - Arsenal Fan TV is called off. I ordered all this popcorn for nothing :(

Finally senile Wenger starts Ozil, Sanchez & Lacazette together. That front three carved up Spurs' defence.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why don't Arsenal play like that every game? They'd win the league. Ozil was actually tracking back and working for the team.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aubemayang signing confirmed. With Ozil re-signing, Henrickh feeding his old mate plenty of balls, I predict some future success