Australia 2018 World Cup Qualification vs Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i have a feeling australia can control the game but its definitely a tense one because the pressure is on, like 1-0 is still very tense and should they defend that type of lead

i also hate the FFA making the flight home details public as if its going to make any difference in the game, its pretty cocky and if i was honduras id be showing it on the dressing room wall as motivation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i also dont like the national anthem without music, they should be trying to achieve maximum crowd involvement

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that linesman is favouring honduras with all of his guesses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So boring. Fucking score you *****.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
How isn't it boring? This game is shit
this is the final world cup qualifier tbh, its an important game and of course this is what happens when it means something

its much better to watch than a nothing 5-3 game and some asshole pulling some tricks with the ball

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this is the final world cup qualifier tbh, its an important game and of course this is what happens when it means something

its much better to watch than a nothing 5-3 game and some asshole pulling some tricks with the ball
It's boring

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I've seen much better 0-0 games than this, it's boring.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's boring
no its not, im fully engaged and so are everyone in the crowd

maybe its boring because you are footballing racists who think that australia should be crushing a team like honduras but the real story is they are going to compete and its going to be tense, of course 1 lapse from australia and an away goal makes it over instantly

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

I appreciate the importance of the game but anxiety over ramifications x atmosphere - first touch, still = yawnfest

Cant quite tell if I am more frustrated or bored but either it has me yawning.

Cant see the point of trying to push forward consistently when Honduras midfield is so compressed and Aussies lack first touch.

I admit Im not a football connoisseur but if the passing game is what Australia traditionally excels at doesnt it make more sense to pass back till the Hondurans get frustrated and spread the field of play?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I've seen much better 0-0 games than this, it's boring.
well im not bored and im easily bored

like during 9/11 i was bored that nothing happened after the pentagon was hit and was hoping for an american widespread response ffs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no its not, im fully engaged and so are everyone in the crowd

maybe its boring because you are footballing racists who think that australia should be crushing a team like honduras but the real story is they are going to compete and its going to be tense, of course 1 lapse from australia and an away goal makes it over instantly
Bored

Until my bet is safe . C'mon Australia have a two goal lead ffs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will say though if we make it through and get a strong group we're in massive trouble

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bored

Until my bet is safe . C'mon Australia have a two goal lead ffs
you have a bet on this and you are bored? ffs what more do you need? scarlett johansson saying she will blow you if australia qualify?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They need to get diving/faking out of the game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Aussie win outright
my multi bet didnt get through to this game anyway but i changed my bet from a australia win result to them qualifying because i was very aware of the possibility of a tense 0-0 result

there you go that should open things up and make it interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.