NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:screamcat: Cmon.....
How good must stevens be a s a coach? No Kyrie no Haywood no problem.

I don't know if you guys will get out of the East this year but imo it won't be long until you guys own the East. Young, long and we'll coached.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good must stevens be a s a coach? No Kyrie no Haywood no problem.

I don't know if you guys will get out of the East this year but imo it won't be long until you guys own the East. Young, long and we'll coached.
Yeah mate for sure, we've done well to get the wins this weekend. Shown real determination. Hopefully Kyrie not out for too long. Horford stepped up aswell as Rozier. And Tatum looks the goods.
Yeah the East will be hard to take this year. Heres hoping though, going in the right direction thats for sure.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know most here aren't but if anyone is interested in talented prospects for the next draft then you'll find it exciting that there 5 players with true superstar potential in the next draft that probably would be #1 picks in a few other drafts. In no order:

1. Michael Porter Jr (SF) - This boy can do it all, athletic, explosive, can shot, can defend, can play make and has proven he can carry a team if need be.

2. Luka Doncic (SG/SF) - Arguably the player with the highest ceiling, he has destroyed quite a few Euro teams at the age of 18 and won the Euro tournament a few months ago playing a starring role next to Goran Dragic. Not the most athletic but he can shot the 3 ball and is a good facilitator.

3. Marvin Bagley III (PF/C) - My favourite player in this draft and a player that I can't see anything other then sure fire All-Star written all over him, one of the youngest players in the draft but physically amazing and a really high basketball IQ. Eats up rebounds like nothing. If he can develop his offensive game to a good level then he will have a long long career and it looks like his on the right track after watching his first game for Duke.

4. DeAndre Ayton (C) - A Powerful big man who can end up being the best player from this draft class and a very modern day big man on attack and defence, if he can find his consistency then a team will have a gem on their hands.

5. Mo Bamba (PF/C) - Long. A 7'9 wingspan (biggest even in the current NBA), a defensive monster, wouldn't suprise me if he ended his career with a few defensive player of the year awards. He has a good post game and if he can develop a mid-range shot well then he will be quite the player.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know most here aren't but if anyone is interested in talented prospects for the next draft then you'll find it exciting that there 5 players with true superstar potential in the next draft that probably would be #1 picks in a few other drafts. In no order:

1. Michael Porter Jr (SF) - This boy can do it all, athletic, explosive, can shot, can defend, can play make and has proven he can carry a team if need be.

2. Luka Doncic (SG/SF) - Arguably the player with the highest ceiling, he has destroyed quite a few Euro teams at the age of 18 and won the Euro tournament a few months ago playing a starring role next to Goran Dragic. Not the most athletic but he can shot the 3 ball and is a good facilitator.

3. Marvin Bagley III (PF/C) - My favourite player in this draft and a player that I can't see anything other then sure fire All-Star written all over him, one of the youngest players in the draft but physically amazing and a really high basketball IQ. Eats up rebounds like nothing. If he can develop his offensive game to a good level then he will have a long long career and it looks like his on the right track after watching his first game for Duke.

4. DeAndre Ayton (C) - A Powerful big man who can end up being the best player from this draft class and a very modern day big man on attack and defence, if he can find his consistency then a team will have a gem on their hands.

5. Mo Bamba (PF/C) - Long. A 7'9 wingspan (biggest even in the current NBA), a defensive monster, wouldn't suprise me if he ended his career with a few defensive player of the year awards. He has a good post game and if he can develop a mid-range shot well then he will be quite the player.
Good write up. I knew there was some talent coming through but didn’t as much as this. Definitely a good draft class this year. Heard a lot about porter jr so interesting to see how they develop this year. If the nets fail makes the cavs pick even more valuable.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cavs absolutely horrible again today. Can’t buy a basket. Simple turnovers, no defence and now even losing their cool.

How this team were conference champions last year is beyond me. Irving was a big loss and it shows. This team is no longer a threatening 3 ball team. They can’t defend, they can’t pass, they can’t even dribble. Lost count how many turn overs this quarter so far. Definitely good game to watch if you are a cavs hater :p

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cavs absolutely horrible again today. Can’t buy a basket. Simple turnovers, no defence and now even losing their cool.

How this team were conference champions last year is beyond me. Irving was a big loss and it shows. This team is no longer a threatening 3 ball team. They can’t defend, they can’t pass, they can’t even dribble. Lost count how many turn overs this quarter so far. Definitely good game to watch if you are a cavs hater :p
They ended up winning lol. I would have watched this game but saved up my credit for the clash of the titans game

Malla

Reaction score
i think that means the end for delly in milwaukee though, which means 125pts conceded per game which means 30 wins which means no playoffs

hopefully they send delly somewhere nice
Lol Bledsoe is a better defender than Delly

Malla

Reaction score
Mate being a Suns fan and seeing Bledsoe leave to the Bucks is bittersweet. On one hand we're losing a true competitor in Bledsoe, someone that gave his all for this team every time he stepped on the court and never complained even when he made to sit out the last 20 games last season because they wanted to play the younger guys and I don't blame him for his tweet considering the start we had and that he is in his prime. On the other hand im happy to see him get the opportunity to play on a contender and a bigger chance at making an all-star team in the East.
I have always thought that Booker is a PG in this league, and I hope Bledsoe going gives him the opportunity to play that spot. Suns need to flip Monroe for a 2-way SG and I think that's their young core set.

Malla

Reaction score

Spoke too soon bro lol

Malla

Reaction score
he is not a better influencer of the team to play hard
Na Delly is a role player, nothing more. He got paid tho, and he has his own shoe. I hope he finds a way back to the Cavs, perfect for them.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Na Delly is a role player, nothing more. He got paid tho, and he has his own shoe. I hope he finds a way back to the Cavs, perfect for them.
btw when did the cavs win the most games and get their only number 1 seed since lebron returned?

A: when kyrie was injured and delly played more minutes than him

more delly = more wins, the cavs were even a .500 team the season before lebron came back when delly played significant minutes

Malla

Reaction score
btw when did the cavs win the most games and get their only number 1 seed since lebron returned?

A: when kyrie was injured and delly played more minutes than him

more delly = more wins, the cavs were even a .500 team the season before lebron came back when delly played significant minutes
Hence my statement, he needs to be on the Cavs because his role on that team is simple - hustle plays and spot up 3 = role player. Bucks expect too much of him and he just isn't good enough, hence the Bledsoe trade and the fact a second round rookie got the starting PG spot over him last season lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They ended up winning lol. I would have watched this game but saved up my credit for the clash of the titans game
Was one of the worst cavs games I have seen in recent memory. Luckily korver caught fire because this team lacks energy and cohesion. You can tell it’s an old roster. In the past cavs lost it in the last quarter. This year they are usually down by 20 before half time. Shocking to watch.

Malla

Reaction score
Was one of the worst cavs games I have seen in recent memory. Luckily korver caught fire because this team lacks energy and cohesion. You can tell it’s an old roster. In the past cavs lost it in the last quarter. This year they are usually down by 20 before half time. Shocking to watch.
Was an impressive comeback win on the road at the mecca. Shows that this team is still big time imo.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spoke too soon bro lol
Still was shocking to watch. Kover dropping 15 in the 4th doesn’t change a shocking 2nd quarter against a team that will struggle to make the 8.

I have seriously never watch a worse performance in that second quarter ever. There was a 10-0 run by the knicks at one stage. All were from turnovers.....

No PG really stuffs them up. And for some reason Lebron thinks if he is a PG he should stop shooting. He threw some shocking passes tonight. I wonder how many turn overs he had in the end. Cavs had 15 by half time.

Malla

Reaction score
Still was shocking to watch. Kover dropping 15 in the 4th doesn’t change a shocking 2nd quarter against a team that will struggle to make the 8.

I have seriously never watch a worse performance in that second quarter ever. There was a 10-0 run by the knicks at one stage. All were from turnovers.....

No PG really stuffs them up. And for some reason Lebron thinks if he is a PG he should stop shooting. He threw some shocking passes tonight. I wonder how many turn overs he had in the end. Cavs had 15 by half time.
Did you see Bulls this season when they scored only 6 points in the second quarter? That was probably worse.

You are being too harsh. It's an 82 game season and this Cavs team isn't playing well at all.

The fact they were able to turn it around in the second half and come back the way they did and get stops in the stretch shows that they were still championship pedigree. LeBron with the clutch 3 at the end just made the city of NY cry. Loved it.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was an impressive comeback win on the road at the mecca. Shows that this team is still big time imo.
It showed me that Lebron and korver is all there is. Love, Smith, shump combined for 16 I think. You can’t do that against any team let alone a playoffs team.

It was a thriller in the end. But 8 think cavs has under 40 at half time. Shocking.