BULLDOGS WILL MISS THE 8 in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kearney is a shitcunt coach. Waaaay more failures than successes.

Warriors will struggle to make the 8.

No team in the NRL has ever succeeded with majority islander players. Unfortunately when things get tough this game takes brains and it's been scientifically proven people of pacific island descent have lower cerebral capacity. This is proven time and time again in the NRL.
He has done well with the kiwi team and has a great spine. Players like Isaac luke, Rts, Hoffman are all proven premiership winners. I think they will get in this time.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Umm, I don't think Brisbane will be top 4 cause there is no more Parker and they have "cut out pass to the 3rd row seating" Benji..
Anyteam with Hunt/Milford in the halves will make the top 8 - but yeah, not entirely convinced they can make the top 4 (provided the refs don't rig every game for them like they did last year).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last month I thought the Bulldogs would again sneak into the bottom part of the 8. On closer inspection I got my numbers wrong. The Dogs will contend but won't figure the finals of 2017
My final 8 is
COWBOYS
PENRITH
BRISBANE
CRONULLA
MELBOURNE
ROOSTERS
WARRIORS
PARRAMATTA

This will be Haslers final year at the Bulldogs
Oh wow this guy predicted all this in February last year !
plus he predicted early on that the storm were head and shoulders above the level of any team in the comp.

#respect

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh wow this guy predicted all this in February last year !
plus he predicted early on that the storm were head and shoulders above the level of any team in the comp.

#respect
Lol
What made you bump this lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last month I thought the Bulldogs would again sneak into the bottom part of the 8. On closer inspection I got my numbers wrong. The Dogs will contend but won't figure the finals of 2017
My final 8 is
COWBOYS
PENRITH
BRISBANE
CRONULLA
MELBOURNE
ROOSTERS
WARRIORS
PARRAMATTA

This will be Haslers final year at the Bulldogs
Can I have next weeks lotto numbers, your predictions were almost spot on

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm confident we're top 8 in 2018, but not top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.