Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Site just started working on the laptop and I just saw this.

Condolences to his family and friends, our thoughts and prayers are with you all. He was a loved and respected poster here.

I call for a forum hall of fame and nominate him to be inducted.
Awesome idea, so he will never be forgotten.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Had my nieces Christening today, my first drink was a neat double Johnny Blue for our brother Izzy.

Cheers my bro!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Site just started working on the laptop and I just saw this.

Condolences to his family and friends, our thoughts and prayers are with you all. He was a loved and respected poster here.

I call for a forum hall of fame and nominate him to be inducted.
@Mr Invisible is something like this possible?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Easily, they can either make a stickied topic or a sub forum. We can make it that you need at least 1000 posts to be considered and when someone is nominated you need to get 75% yes vote to become a Bulldogs Forum Immortal. The votes are in a seperate topic as to not blemish the actual HOF topic.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Easily, they can either make a stickied topic or a sub forum. We can make it that you need at least 1000 posts to be considered and when someone is nominated you need to get 75% yes vote to become a Bulldogs Forum Immortal. The votes are in a seperate topic as to not blemish the actual HOF topic.
Probably also make it only mods can post in the topic, and a post is only an entry into the HOF.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll be updating with funeral details when I get a confirmation of date.

@Wahesh I believe the forum is getting a refresh over the off season (Xenforo v2 upgrade and relocation to local Sydney DC).

There are a few ideas in the mix, however custom user titles and and in memoriam are a few ideas. As bad as it sounds, we'd be hoping not to have too many users "In Memoriam", so a subforum would be overkill.

@Nash is the guy that can answer the above though :grinning:.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll be updating with funeral details when I get a confirmation of date.

@Wahesh I believe the forum is getting a refresh over the off season (Xenforo v2 upgrade and relocation to local Sydney DC).

There are a few ideas in the mix, however custom user titles and and in memoriam are a few ideas. As bad as it sounds, we'd be hoping not to have too many users "In Memoriam", so a subforum would be overkill.

@Nash is the guy that can answer the above though :grinning:.
Doesn't have to be just people that have passed away. We can have a HOF for legends of the board. For example Tank 2.0 would be another inductee.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cancer is a effing bitch.

RIP to the gentleman. Devastating. Absolute shattering. Sounded like a fighter though... got an extra year on his lease.

Least he got to hear Des get the sack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't have to be just people that have passed away. We can have a HOF for legends of the board. For example Tank 2.0 would be another inductee.
Na, I'm a shy **** lol

Southy should be there with Izzy and Drop Bear.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Na, I'm a shy **** lol

No matter what you say brother you're a legend here. All the ones you named should be in also.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we should start with 10 H.O.F inductees and add 1 person every year. Start with maybe-

Izzy Forreal
Drop Bear

Tank 2.0
south of heaven
dogluva

And 5 others for the first year.

Would allow us to pay them the proper respect and no matter what happens they will never be forgotten.

Like others have said, Izzy was a real gentleman and deserves to be honoured.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My condolences goes out to your family.

Always heartbreaking to hear another person lose their life to cancer especially another bulldog brother. May you rest in peace, and you look out for your family and bulldog family as well while you up there.

You are one of the few who have agreed with me over the years in regards to Hasler, and im glad you got to see him sacked and that it put a smile on your face

Wahesh

Reaction score
Na, I'm a shy **** lol

You too bro, don't sell yourself short - especially after everything you've been though.

Brew Tterb

New Pup
Reaction score
hi im izzy's granddaughter. I'm wanting to make a post but I'm not sure where to write it. How do i create a post.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi im izzy's granddaughter. I'm wanting to make a post but I'm not sure where to write it. How do i create a post.
U just did :grinning:

Ur grandfather was a very well respected man here

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel. Your first post and certainly not the last I hope. Would love to hear some stories about your Granddad.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HOF ideas are in motion... unlikely to be HOF though as it creates a divide between members.

Will either be "In Memoriam", or possibly a subforum for our Kennel members doing it rough or in rememberance (e.g R U OK threads and those in memoriam, etc).

You just did ...

Welcome to the site... my condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Izzy was very well respected here, and I'm glad to have been a member posting alongside him ... His comments were always fair and level headed. ... he'll be sorely missed here.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
HOF ideas are in motion... unlikely to be HOF though as it creates a divide between members.

Will either be "In Memoriam", or possibly a subforum for our Kennel members doing it rough or in rememberance (e.g R U OK threads and those in memoriam, etc).

You just did ...

Welcome to the site... my condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Izzy was very well respected here, and I'm glad to have been a member posting alongside him ... His comments were always fair and level headed. ... he'll be sorely missed here.
How does it cause a divide? If anyone gets hurt that they aren't in it then they don't deserve to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.