The Kennel Remembers: Izzy Forreal (2011 - 2017).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Kennel is saddened to hear of the passing of one of their much loved members (Izzy Forreal) after an extended battle with cancer.

On behalf of all moderators, administrators, and users (guests and registered), The Kennel extends its sincere condolences to Izzy's family, friends, and all those touched by his heart over the years.

May he rest peacefully forever with the angels, and watch all our games live and uninterrupted from the great Kennel grandstand in the sky.

Kennelers are invited to pay their respects in the following thread: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/vale-izzy-forreal.107907/

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
RIP izzy, apparently he survived a year longer than expected so he put in a good battle

also i have a feeling he likes the pay appointment if he is still watching

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Izzy lost his battle with cancer after five and a half long years of cancer.
A fighter to the end. His pearls of wisdom helped me get through my fight.

He is in a better place than we are, hopefully Pay and the boys get him another premiership.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Izzy lost his battle with cancer after five and a half long years of cancer.
Fuck sorry to hear bro, are you a relative of his?
The world should start focusing again on important shit like spending money on life saving technologies and medications rather than postal votes and bullshit. Puts a lot of this into perspective tbh. Imagine 122 million going towards cancer advancements. I just think people need to open their eyes and put people that are actually dying ahead of people that just want to be included.
Anyways may he rest in peace bro.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck sorry to hear bro, are you a relative of his?
The world should start focusing again on important shit like spending money on life saving technologies and medications rather than postal votes and bullshit. Puts a lot of this into perspective tbh. Imagine 122 million going towards cancer advancements. I just think people need to open their eyes and put people that are actually dying ahead of people that just want to be included.
Anyways may he rest in peace bro.
yes I'm his wife, thank you for your wishes

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
yes I'm his wife, thank you for your wishes
Thank you for keeping us all updated. You are an amazing woman showing strength far beyond many.

At such a sad time in your families life, to come on here just to keep us informed and reply to people.. it's remarkable.

My very best to you and your family during this diffiicult time... and I'm sure many of your and Izzy's "Bulldog Brothers and Sisters", will say a prayer for you all tonight.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Izzy lost his battle with cancer after five and a half long years.
Trisha please know you're always welcome here, we're here for you. I can't imagine to begin what you're going through right now, but Izzy was an amazing man, and behind every amazing man is an incredible woman!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Sincere condolences to the family.

Hopefully he can watch over his family and ensure their days forward are filled with good fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.