NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
apparently might have EP back by wednesday (well thursday)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know frye had the open look but what your take on LBJ passing it? I personally think he had time to boss his way to a 2 and possibly pick up a foul while doing it. I don't like that he passes up the last shot at times.
I think if lebron goes in the paint and scores the hawks get the last play (and they were shooting 47% from the deep all game). I think lebron took the do or die play and hit an open frye. He missed the winner, I think it was green missed the tap in and even though time had expired korver missed his 3 too.

So if lebron tied it most likely hawks take it down court with one last play and either win or go OT. lebron set it up for a winner which just missed. I can't criticise him for not taking a shot because frye is a lights out shooter. The open 3 was a higher percentage play.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if lebron goes in the paint and scores the hawks get the last play (and they were shooting 47% from the deep all game). I think lebron took the do or die play and hit an open frye. He missed the winner, I think it was green missed the tap in and even though time had expired korver missed his 3 too.

So if lebron tied it most likely hawks take it down court with one last play and either win or go OT. lebron set it up for a winner which just missed. I can't criticise him for not taking a shot because frye is a lights out shooter. The open 3 was a higher percentage play.
Just me but I want the goat of this generation taking the last shot. Meh it doesn't matter anyway the glory of them losing to Atlanta was all flushed away when I watched my Magic put up bricks all game.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Your Bucks just got better mate. Eric Bledsoe.
i think that means the end for delly in milwaukee though, which means 125pts conceded per game which means 30 wins which means no playoffs

hopefully they send delly somewhere nice

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think that means the end for delly in milwaukee though, which means 125pts conceded per game which means 30 wins which means no playoffs

hopefully they send delly somewhere nice
Mate being a Suns fan and seeing Bledsoe leave to the Bucks is bittersweet. On one hand we're losing a true competitor in Bledsoe, someone that gave his all for this team every time he stepped on the court and never complained even when he made to sit out the last 20 games last season because they wanted to play the younger guys and I don't blame him for his tweet considering the start we had and that he is in his prime. On the other hand im happy to see him get the opportunity to play on a contender and a bigger chance at making an all-star team in the East.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i don't understand how you go on this road trip with 1 healthy pg