The Rugby League World Cup 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... I hope Lichaa is having a bad night. He can be the strongest runner out of DH, but if he doesnt speed up his service, its going to hurt us big time

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck farah off. Shit **** has to touch it each tackle and do fuck all.

Lichaa and Moses should direct.
Lol
I was just about to give Farah a wrap
He does get involved too much

But he has been good so far tonight

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck farah off. Shit **** has to touch it each tackle and do fuck all.

Lichaa and Moses should direct.
It's what Farah does. Admittedly he has been good. He set up their try and out in some decent kicks, but he also bombed some shit.

Problem he has is that he doesn't trust anyone. He's playing half back and hooker right now 'cause he doesn't trust anyone. It was the same when Brooks started playing first grade. You saw Brooks screaming for the ball on the last. Farah would look at him then Farah would kick it himself and fuck it up. That's why the Tigers were so happy when they got rid of him.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Farah's ego obviously hasn't gone away.....trying to be halfback, hooker, fullback all at the same time. Pushed Lichaa out of the way cause he knows he has showed more in the last game than Farah has in a whole season!
Hook the **** off and give him a bitch slap like Browny did to Barrett but don't use an open hand.....fucking retarded ****!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Game over.

I'll let everyone at Auburn maccas lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... I hope Lichaa is having a bad night. He can be the strongest runner out of DH, but if he doesnt speed up his service, its going to hurt us big time
Yep.

I'm happy that next year we will play to his strengths BUT you still need the very basics of dummy half play. And that's good service and his is lacking BIG time.

At some stages next year in games we are going to need a quick flat ball to a half on the advantage line and he simple can't do it. It's slow, takes a big step and his spiral looks forced.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he's being neutered. Farah is telling him what he can and can't do. And half the time Farah is stealing his position.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's rubbish. No way that's a try.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Clear as day no try, these english ***** are fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.