7 weeks till xmas

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Year has flown by , now the silly season is apon us. everyone organizated this year or going to leave it all to the last minute?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I fucking hate chrissy tbh. Such a depressing time of the year for me haha.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think technically silly season doesn't start until Melbourne Cup Day...

But seriously, I have already had about 3 of those "we have to catch up before Christmas" booze sessions. Not a good time for the liver.

Christmas itself will be an adult affair with just me, Mrs CD, my parents and my elderly Aunt. I think we might do a not secret Santa, as we ave done in the past, where we all draw one name out of a hat, and then have to buy for that person - but its not a secret. We set a decent budget of abut $100 though, so the person actually gets something decent. It will be the last kid free Xmas for us, so i guess i should make the most of it :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking hate chrissy tbh. Such a depressing time of the year for me haha.
Honestly Christmas has never been a good time for me. I've lost more friends and relatives around Christmas time than any other time. Not sure what it is but they all die around Christmas and it's never related to excessive drinking. Maybe that's the issue. Drink more and you'll survive the holiday period.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly Christmas has never been a good time for me. I've lost more friends and relatives around Christmas time than any other time. Not sure what it is but they all die around Christmas and it's never related to excessive drinking. Maybe that's the issue. Drink more and you'll survive the holiday period.
Yh it's just a shit time of the year for a lot of people, suicides are common around this time of the year as everything seems to just get to a certain point at this time of the year.

I kind of just want to go in hiding from like the week before Christmas until a week into January hahaha. I cbf dealing with it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh it's just a shit time of the year for a lot of people, suicides are common around this time of the year as everything seems to just get to a certain point at this time of the year.

I kind of just want to go in hiding from like the week before Christmas until a week into January hahaha. I cbf dealing with it.
Damn straight. Give me a PS4, a TV, a few cases of beer and some food then leave me alone until early January.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Year has flown by , now the silly season is apon us. everyone organizated this year or going to leave it all to the last minute?
Might be headed up to your neck of the woods bro, I'll let you know so we can hang out. I'll cook you a sand nice guy feed lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Had to be organised this year cause we head to the states for 7 weeks at the start of December. That being said every other year I swear I am not gonna leave Chrissy shopping till the last minute & every year I invariably find myself at the shops Christmas Eve getting last minute presents & cursing everyone & everything as I do so!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like Christmas and the lead-up to it. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Well it was better when I was a kid growing up in the 90s watching all the Christmas cartoons in the lead-up to the big day. Since the early 2000s though that has taken a massive nose dive. I really only like it as it's a time of year to see all the family together. We have a few weeks off work, the tennis begins, we go to the beach... IT'S SUMMER PEOPLE, BE HAPPY!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been counting down every week since last xmas said to my boss boxing day 52 weeks till xmas lets get organized this year .bahaha still got jobs left right and center to finish the fuck up .
I pulled boxes of xmas lights out last night getting ready

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Might be headed up to your neck of the woods bro, I'll let you know so we can hang out. I'll cook you a sand nice guy feed lol
Got a few weeks off bro pool and bbq ready , fishing 50meters down road

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had to be organised this year cause we head to the states for 7 weeks at the start of December. That being said every other year I swear I am not gonna leave Chrissy shopping till the last minute & every year I invariably find myself at the shops Christmas Eve getting last minute presents & cursing everyone & everything as I do so!!
7 weeks, that's some serious annual leave.

Reminds me of the 5 weeks I did in the US and Mexico , 6 Christmases ago now... gee time flies. Did fish and chips on Santa Barbara pier with my parents. One of the best Christmases ever.

Have a great time.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In the central coast?

Nah, but plenty of bush turkeys
To be fair, I've been my fair share of honey bee's when I've gone up there to Terrigal beach. I remember this one chick I saw was wearing a strapless 2 piece leopard skin bikini. The chick had to keep holding it up in the water. This chick was PERFECT. Naturally dark blonde hair, tanned skin, model-like face, fit body to die for :hearteyes:

Now we're talking 2005 GF day, so chances are today she's married with kids and exploded in size :tearsofjoy: