Jersey sponsorship from Ladbrokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs announced today that Ladbrokes will become a bottom back of jersey sponsor for the next three seasons.

Let's throw a lifeline to tim simona...

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another disgusting red logo thrown on the jersey. They could've at least made it fit the Bulldogs colour scheme ffs.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another disgusting red logo thrown on the jersey. They could've at least made it fit the Bulldogs colour scheme ffs.
I'm with you Dude, I find the red very very annoying FFS way too much red on that beautiful Jersey

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah with Winfield sponsorships.... killing people..
Did anybody really start smoking because of that? I doubt it. It may have swayed people into changing brands but that's it. At least we woke up to cigarette smoking sponsorship, now all we have to do is end alcohol & betting sponsorships (anything left?)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lets just hope their sponsorship deal carries a portion of them paying the refs to deal with us fairly. Not really happy to have a gambling agency on our jersey.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t get all the hate about it being a gambling company? There’s heaps of comments on Facebook about it. The club was built on pokie money but all of a sudden its a problem....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anybody really start smoking because of that? I doubt it. It may have swayed people into changing brands but that's it. At least we woke up to cigarette smoking sponsorship, now all we have to do is end alcohol & betting sponsorships (anything left?)
Yes of course people started smoking. It’s advertising. If there was no ads, no one would smoke..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs announced today that Ladbrokes will become a bottom back of jersey sponsor for the next three seasons.

Let's throw a lifeline to tim simona...
Fuck. I don't want those corrupt betting companies that profit off the pain and suffering of others to be affiliated with my club. I WANT MY CLUB TO BE CLEAN FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don’t get all the hate about it being a gambling company? There’s heaps of comments on Facebook about it. The club was built on pokie money but all of a sudden its a problem....
That's the Leagues club you're talking about, not the Football club. 2 different things.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Leagues club funds the footy club
Leagues club offers financial backing IF the Football club needs it. The football club does not need it. Sponsorships + deal with ANZ is doing more than enough.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leagues club offers financial backing IF the Football club needs it. The football club does not need it. Sponsorships + deal with ANZ is doing more than enough.
constitutionally the football club controls the leagues club, of course they need it, $4.5 to $5m annually, if we're bleeding local pokie players, hypocritical to compain about bookies sponsorship

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People want to be outraged about something lol.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair dinkum why the outrage!!! its only a sponsor and its bringing more money to our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.